Ratings for Dr. Gracy E. Nidhiry

Dr had poor beside manor. Hardly did a physical exam. I had to ask her to check my daughters ears and throat. She diagnosed her without a throat culture. She said she has strep.When she was done, she just left the room. I had to ask the tech what I was to do next. She din't know either and had to go ask the Dr. I had to ask the Dr about the prescription and where to get it. She said go to the nurses desk. I asked her where that was and she said "haven't you been here before"? The nursing station staff seemed very uninterested in helping me. They looked at me like I was an idiot when I asked where the prescription was. They said "it is in the computer" in a very annoyed tone. I would have liked to get the script and gone to my local pharmacy since my daughter was not feeling well. I was so put back by the care I was receiving, I just got directions to pharmacy and waited, were my daughter threw up in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Gracy E. Nidhiry's Credentials

• St John'S Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1970)

Healthnet