You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Karla J. Au Yeung

This is the best doctor we have ever taken our son to. She is always there to answer your questions and will even provide you with her direct email address, cell phone and pager numbers. It may be later in the evening but she returns all calls personally and never defers you to a nurse. Far and away one of the most caring practitioner we have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Great peds GI doctor. Knowledgable, courteous, good with kids.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Au Yeung is fabulous. She is kind and patient and so wonderful with our son. She is prompt in returning calls or emails, and is so thorough when seeing and treating our son. I am so glad we found her and can work with her following his diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Yo peple my name is sarah or karla auyeungs dauter. my mom is always atthe hospital and always thinks of her patients. if u want a good doctor then goo to my mom she is the best and I only see her a couple of hours a week because she is always with her patints

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

We have had the pleasure of Dr. Au Yeung as our son's gastro-specialist for just over three years now. I have been in the medical field for over 30 years myself, and find that Dr. Au Yeung is the absolute best physician I have encountered. She is GREAT! We are truly saddened to find out that Dr. Au Yeung is leaving the military system this summer. We will miss her more than she will ever know. I wish I could move to her new location, just so that we could continue on with Dr. Au Yeung as our son's gastro-specialist. Best Wishes to you Dr. Au Yeung.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Karla J. Au Yeung's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Karla" to "Karla J."

October 20, 2013