You may also like

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Rude, zero bedside manner or any care whatsoever. Scolded me, didn't allow me to finish speaking. He tossed an MRI script in my hand and got up, walked out. Just an overall unfriendly doctor.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Doesn’t care and he is not very knowledgeable. He sent less than 2 minutes with me and never listened to me with regards to my injury. Thank god he referred to another foot doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Same as above. Did not shake our hands upon entering the room. Never once touched the knot in my neck I told him I had. When I ask why he does not touch his patients to a nurse. The answer was a look down at the floor and a shake of the head. Poor bedside manners but hopefully after testing he will fix my problem.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

He took care of my problem but was not impressed with his "bedside" manner. When he came into the examination room he did not shake my hand or my husband's..we found that to be rude. He was not very friendly.It was like he couldn't wait to go no to the next person. Not a fan of that.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

had prior surgeries by another MD. Have never had the multiple issues including pain, hematoma, and lack of pain control that happened after surgery with this MD. Go to Dr. Anspach for your knee surgery

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. George J. Haas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

George J. Haas, MD, FAAOS has been a part of South Florida Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine since 1997. He is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Haas earned both his undergraduate and doctorate degrees from the University of Florida. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery and the Florida Medical Association. Dr. Haas has been practicing medicine since 1978 and has active staff privileges at Martin Health Systems and Treasure Coast Center for Surgery.

• English

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• Address has been updated from "1050 SE MONTEREY RD" to "1050 SE Monterey Road". Suite has been updated from "None" to "400".

November 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "hopfully this bad review will help another person out. avoid him and trust mine and other reviews"

July 9, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=161917'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014