Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Landers

Dr. Landers has been my ENT for over 20 years treating me for a chronic condition. He truly is knowledgable in his field and is why he has been ranked as one of the top doctors in DFW. I have referred many family and friends to him and they have all be pleased with their treatment. I would continue to highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Submitted July 26, 2011

he can be a little "gruff" when you talk to him but he has been very helpful to us & very gracious. he is a good dr & a good man.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

He is very good in making the pacient unwanted and worthless. I have encounterd with many Doctors in my life, but this guy is the worst of all. He is sarcastic, has very little patient to listen, egotistic and unpleasent. On the top of all these I think he is incompetent. He asked so many un releated questions, he has little understanding about pacient's feelings and extramly ill prepard to answer any questions. The minute you meet him, the attitude if present is he is very important and you are in his messy office just to be under his mercy. He is a disgrace for his profession. I got more sick after leaving his office than cured. His office is dark, less cleaned and unpleasent. It looks like every thing in that office is all about him. His not only a bad Doctor (if u call him one), but his a worst humanbeing.

Submitted February 26, 2011

I waited until the day after my appointment to write this review, just to calm down. I completely agree with a previous reviewer who said Dr. Landers is rude. He is also sarcastic and condescending. He spoke to my husband about me as though I wasn't even in the room. He prescribed a medication that has been on manufacturer's backorder for over a month and three pharmacists said he should have known that. When I called back to ask him to prescribe something else, he said "There is no other alternative", confirming my impression that he doesn't really care about his patients. A good friend, who has been a top-rated RN for years said she knows of other medications that treat the same condition. He MAY have made a correct diagnosis of my problem, but I will never go back to this Dr. House wanna-be. He could possibly be good in research, but as a caregiver, he's a dud.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

This doctor does not listen to one word you have to say. The medicine he prescribed for me didn't help. I've calling his office for over a week and still no call back from him. Needless to say, I won't be going back!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I've been in the medical field for 22 yrs and I have never in my life encountered such a rude physician in my life. He acted as though he was "put out" by having to take me as a patient. He was extremely abrupt and had absolutely no bedside manner. When I asked co-workers about him, not one of them had anything positive to say. I will never go back to him nor will I ever refer him to anyone I know. In my opinion, someone that is so incredibly rude should not be dealing with patients on a daily basis.

Submitted May 21, 2009

Excellent and most helpful in every way! Always looking to save patients money!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Dr. Stephen A. Landers's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1983)