Ratings for Dr. Eli M. Baron

This was my first appointment with dr. Baron, 8/18/17. I was greeted with nothing but excellence, professionalism and kindness. Dr baron was precise, reassuring and confident he could help me. I have waited 18 months to find a doctor who could help me, and he is the one.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

In 20 minutes Dr. Baron identified my problem that no one else saw in 2 months while in terrible pain. He saw what others missed in my MRI, scheduled surgery in 5 days due to a cancellation, and performed an additional surgery cleaning out my lumbar area to reduce further issues. He took time pre-surgery and post-surgery to go through MRI's and x-rays with me to show me what he did and what he was able to avoid. He was simply amazing: efficient, thorough, kind, excellent. Surgery was very successful and I recovered well. The ancillary doctors he refers patients to are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

fixed my problem after another surgeon damaged my neck. awesome

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

took care of my wife's lumbar stenosis. A gem!highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Saved my son's life. Had a cervical spine injury after being in a motorcycle accident. He is walking again!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Baron was assigned to my broken son who arrived at Cedar's Sinai ER in a coma with a shattered spine and collapsed and punctured lungs. It took several days for him to become stable enough to undergo surgery. In the interim, i brought in a magazine to show Dr Baron. It was a spread my son had done a few months previous where he was skateboarding in high-fashion clothes . I said, "This is what we need back." He responded, "Oh, I know. I googled him. I know who he is." I was blown away that he would take the time to learn who this unconscious person was, even to a small degree. He was finally able to do the surgery. He was fast, efficient and put my boy back together. Alas, my boy, was left paralysed but it wasn't for lack of Dr Baron's efforts. This happened in Nov​, 2011 but i will never forget him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Highly knowledgeable. He operated on my wife and she is pain free!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Simply the best Took care of my mother's fracture after she fell at home. Caring and meticulous

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Baron performed my artificial disc. I was back to balet dancing in two weeks. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Baron is great surgeon. Kind, professional,caring.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015