Ratings for Dr. Eli M. Baron

fixed my problem after another surgeon damaged my neck. awesome

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

took care of my wife's lumbar stenosis. A gem!highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Saved my son's life. Had a cervical spine injury after being in a motorcycle accident. He is walking again!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr Baron was assigned to my broken son who arrived at Cedar's Sinai ER in a coma with a shattered spine and collapsed and punctured lungs. It took several days for him to become stable enough to undergo surgery. In the interim, i brought in a magazine to show Dr Baron. It was a spread my son had done a few months previous where he was skateboarding in high-fashion clothes . I said, "This is what we need back." He responded, "Oh, I know. I googled him. I know who he is." I was blown away that he would take the time to learn who this unconscious person was, even to a small degree. He was finally able to do the surgery. He was fast, efficient and put my boy back together. Alas, my boy, was left paralysed but it wasn't for lack of Dr Baron's efforts. This happened in Nov​, 2011 but i will never forget him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Highly knowledgeable. He operated on my wife and she is pain free!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Simply the best Took care of my mother's fracture after she fell at home. Caring and meticulous

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Baron performed my artificial disc. I was back to balet dancing in two weeks. Strongly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Baron is great surgeon. Kind, professional,caring.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Eli Baron is THE WORST!!!!! He has a complex and believes he is better than most. He has major attitude, and completely discounts others opinions. I was seen by another major spine surgeon for a second opinion after Dr. Baron ruined my life. I will never go back to this guy. Do yourself a favor and look him up before going to this doctor. He is terrible.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

dr baron didnt want to spend time with me.he was in a rush.when I was leaving his room he even didnt turn his face to me to say goodbye.He was sitting on his chair positioned his back to me and said nice meeting you :) they suppose to make an appointment for me from another surgeon to do my injection.I waited for a week in Pain and finally i called to follow up.They forgot all about me.The office didnt make any appointment or didnt send my MRI and Xrays to the other surgeon.I had to do all by myself and I waited in pain for 2 weeks till I got the appointment and got my injection from the other surgeon. Overall I was not happy with dr baron or the office work.I don't recommend Dr Baron

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015