You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eli M. Baron

Dr Baron was assigned to my broken son who arrived at Cedar's Sinai ER in a coma with a shattered spine and collapsed and punctured lungs. It took several days for him to become stable enough to undergo surgery. In the interim, i brought in a magazine to show Dr Baron. It was a spread my son had done a few months previous where he was skateboarding in high-fashion clothes . I said, "This is what we need back." He responded, "Oh, I know. I googled him. I know who he is." I was blown away that he would take the time to learn who this unconscious person was, even to a small degree. He was finally able to do the surgery. He was fast, efficient and put my boy back together. Alas, my boy, was left paralysed but it wasn't for lack of Dr Baron's efforts. This happened in Nov​, 2011 but i will never forget him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

Highly knowledgeable. He operated on my wife and she is pain free!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr Baron is great surgeon. Kind, professional,caring.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Eli Baron is THE WORST!!!!! He has a complex and believes he is better than most. He has major attitude, and completely discounts others opinions. I was seen by another major spine surgeon for a second opinion after Dr. Baron ruined my life. I will never go back to this guy. Do yourself a favor and look him up before going to this doctor. He is terrible.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

dr baron didnt want to spend time with me.he was in a rush.when I was leaving his room he even didnt turn his face to me to say goodbye.He was sitting on his chair positioned his back to me and said nice meeting you :) they suppose to make an appointment for me from another surgeon to do my injection.I waited for a week in Pain and finally i called to follow up.They forgot all about me.The office didnt make any appointment or didnt send my MRI and Xrays to the other surgeon.I had to do all by myself and I waited in pain for 2 weeks till I got the appointment and got my injection from the other surgeon. Overall I was not happy with dr baron or the office work.I don't recommend Dr Baron

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr Baron is a verry human and helpfull surgion, i come from Europe with a bad condition of my spine, after surgery i feel like new again, he is the best you can get Edward Netherlands

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr Baron saved my mothers life she went to the er 5 times all they did was give her pain killers he explained to me exactly what he was going to do his kindness to family members as well as his patient greatly helped us get thru this

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I under went spinal fusion of my S1 to L5 with Dr. Baron. Initially other doctors had suggested three fusions. Dr. Baron took the time to find the real reason for my pain. He spent time with me on numberous occassions to explain the entire procedure including the risks. I had surgery in Sept of 2009. I knew I had made the right decision when I woke up in the recovery room. Although I was in pain it was a different pain that went away over time. Dr. Baron was always available during my recovery, including meeting me in the emergency room when I over did it and pulled some stitches. He even stayed in contact with me and called in prescriptions when needed through e-mails. I would recommend Dr. Baron to anyone having back issues.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Eli M. Baron's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Baron was assigned to my broken son who arrived at Cedar's Sinai ER in a coma with a shattered spine and collapsed and punctured lungs. It took several days..."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly knowledgeable. He operated on my wife and she is pain free!"

December 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Simply the best Took care of my mother's fracture after she fell at home. Caring and meticulous"

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Baron performed my artificial disc. I was back to balet dancing in two weeks. Strongly recommended."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Baron is great surgeon. Kind, professional,caring."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eli Baron is THE WORST!!!!! He has a complex and believes he is better than most. He has major attitude, and completely discounts others opinions. I was se..."

May 15, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "dr baron didnt want to spend time with me.he was in a rush.when I was leaving his room he even didnt turn his face to me to say goodbye.He was sitting on his ch..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Baron is a verry human and helpfull surgion, i come from Europe with a bad condition of my spine, after surgery i feel like new again, he is the best you can..."

November 18, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=161896'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

March 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=161896'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014