Ratings for Dr. Ali M. Dagher

Extremely rude, does not listen, does not care, he yelled at me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Excellent care and follow up, sits down and listens to my concerns and provides ample time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr Dagher has been my Rheumatologist for 5 years and has always been straight forward with me and with my condition. He's easy to talk to and very attentive. He has helped me immensely regarding my RA. I always feel relaxed when I have to see him with regards to my blood work results and my RA condition and what to maybe expect in years to come. He's a great Dr and his staff is just as great. I highly recommend Dr. Dagher.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I have been seeing this doctor for a while & was satisfied with the care I received. I had told him I wanted to try weaning off a medication. When I started having an increase in pain (like he was concerned about), I went back on it since I still had refills on it. Called the office because the refills ran out & abrupt withdrawal can cause severe side effects. He answered the phone himself the second time I called & said he WILL NOT put me back on it & that I had refused to take the medication. I was trying to wean off the medication because it interferes with the effectiveness of a cancer-prevention medication I am taking. I have an appointment in 3 weeks with him. I am so upset because I know that one of the symptoms of sudden withdrawal can be suicidal thoughts & I actually recently had a relative that went through that after abruptly coming off the same medication. I don't know why he claims I refused the medication. I wish I could report him to someone.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I highly recommend you find another Dr. This guy was very rude, dismissive and uncaring. He refused to listen to my symptom complaints while literally spoking over me with, " WHATEVER, WHATEVER, WHATEVER! " He sounded like a child with his fingers in his ears not wanting to listen to his mother! I have never experienced this level of unprofessional act in my entire life. How can this so called Dr treat you when he refuses to listen?

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Dr. Dagher is a knowledgeable physician that considers a patient's complete health history when ascertaining treatment. I am extremely appreciative of his detailed approach to my medical condition, locating and identifying underlying conditions that had never been addressed by other physicians. You may have to wait a bit for your appointment, but it is well worth it. He calls when promised and keeps me informed of test results. Dr. Dagher never quits until he pinpoints the best plan of care for my medical condition. I am thankful for his determination in planning my course of care. I would classify him as "old school" in work ethic, while being up to date on current medical research and treatment. Old school, meaning that he spends time to listen to the patient, not just run you through the office in a 5 minute whirlwind. Excellent care and dedicated to servicing his patients.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Was referred by a friend to Dr Dagher because I have been having a horrible time with arthritis pain in my back and legs. I got to my appointment a good 15-20 minutes early and filled out all the paper work. I then waited an additional 15 minutes in the waiting room and another 30+ minutes in the room before he came in. He outlined his initial plans for treatment but whenever I asked for clarification he seemed to get annoyed with me and answered briskly, not explaining anything. When my wife called back the next day for some clarification he was rude to her and eventually hung up on her saying "I've answered all your questions goodbye", even though he had not given any useful information. I called today and cancelled my follow up appointment. He seemed more annoyed than concerned with his patients and their problems. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

I have been with Dr Dagher for 8 years. He does not not have a fancy office but you can rest assured that he will go the extra mile to give you the best care . recommended without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Dr. Dagher is uncaring and is only intersted in ensuring he sees the most patients he can in a day to turn a buck. I routinely wait more than an hour and was left without medicine for a week due to a scheduling snafu with the staff (booked me 9 weeks out and only gave me 8 weeks of refills even though I called to notify the office of the error). He doesn't return calls and threatens to drop you as a patient if you question him or his office policies (everything is your fault regardless of what happens and he becomes very defensive and angry if you question him). Particularly demeaning to women. He was so irate with me this appointment I left his office in tears. He thinks waiting 45 minutes to an hour is acceptable because he has to wait on his doctor. See another RA! I'm switching and have no idea why it took me so long to figure this out. If you have just been diagnosed and can't get in with anyone else, see him and make sure you book a back up doctor. You'll need it.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

This doctor refused to see me for no apparent reason. I was referred to him by my primary care physician. I called the office to make an appointment and was told i need to bring in proof why i need to see Dr Dagher. That makes absolutely no sense because i have a Referral so obviously that was stated on the referral. The office staff was very rude even when i asked to speak to the doctor they hung the phone up on me. This is a very unprofessional Doctor and staff I would not recommend this Doctor to nobody. Obviously if somebody is that immature and handles their office inappropriately they would not be good at judging your diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Dr. Ali M. Dagher's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)