You may also like

Rate Dr. Patricia D. Salvato

Dr. Patricia D. Salvato's Ratings

Please fire Maria and the other useless staff there. I hear amazing things about Dr. Salvato, but it is completely ruined by her rude and unprofessional staff. I struggle with chronic fatigue and really need a grear physician to help me, but it's impossible to even schedule an appointment. Maria is a terrible person to deal with new patients. Please just get rid of her, and hire somebody who actually cares and wants to do good work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2860802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I never had the chance to even see Dr. Salvato, so I am not rating her as a doctor. I am simply writing to express my disappointment in her staff, particularly Maria in billing. I booked this new patient appt 3 mos ago. The day before my appt at 345 (they close at 5), I noticed that I had a missed call on my cell phone. I call the number back and talk to Maria, who informs me that my insurance is "inactive" and that the PCP name is not Dr. Salvato. I tell her that no, that's not correct, I have the cards, and it says Dr. Salvato right on it. She continues to tell me that it is inactive , so I tell her that I have to call BCBS, but by this time it is 448, and there is no way I can get this resolved before they close at 5. She tells me that once I get it resolved that I can let them know at my appt. I call a supervisor at BCBS and let them know what 's going on and we get it resolved. There is a mishap with the premium and Healthcare.gov screwed up my premium payment , so it shows that I owe more than I do. I have to send in an appeal to get this resolved. But because it still shows that I owe more on my premium payment,. Today, after I drove in from Katy and explained this to a very unfriendly Maria, she said that I cannot use my insurance because it's a 50/50 chance that it won't get paid. I put BCBS supervisor Jason on the phone with her to assure her that this claim will be paid, and she still refuses me. I took the day off without pay for this appt. If I would have been advised of this even a few days before the appt, I could've gotten this resolved. She was the most unfriendly person I have had to deal with and basically I left feeling like this office cares more about $ than patient care. I am hoping that this whole inconvenience and terrible treatment is a blessing in disguise and that I am meant to find a doctor office who cares about patients and helping them instead of doing the opposite. Dr. Salvato may be a great doctor, but I will never have the chance to find out, as I am never stepping foot in that office again. Btw, it is a good thing that I decided to call back the missed call #, because she didn't even leave a message, or try to call my home #.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2847320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Salvato has been my Doctor for over 15 years. She is very caring and has helped me so much with my fibromyalgia. She is always up on the latest, and shares copies of the clinical literature in her office. I recently had to move out of state and I don't think I will ever find a doctor as good as she is. I ask my current doctor here to talk with her and she was able to explain to him where I was with my meds and various diagnoses. My brother recently went to her and he has been very impressed. after reviewing all the symptoms and looking at the blood test, she determined he had Rocky Mountain spotted fever and has been treating him. In summary, I feel like she is a superb Doctor. The office seems a bit disorganized at times. I think because they are just so busy and also they have student physician assistants there. That would be my only complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I was diagnosed with MS by another doctor. Started she Dr. Salvato, she told me that was a false diagnoses and found out with blood work what my issuse were.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2745616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Only Dr out of all my specialists that actually listened, discussed mefical issues, and diagnosed and treated the very real and debilitating illness that stole my energy: CFS/M.E. I can't thank her enough for working with me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Outstanding, caring, listens, friendly, professional. gets things done. Helped to get my 40 years of chronic mono in control when it was really getting bad, which helps me to live a more normal life. Had the insight to do the right tests to figure out the issue that was causing my mono to spiral out of control, and and did what was necessary to convince the insurance company that the expensive treatments to improve my immune system were necessary. One of my personal heroes. Her nurse practitioner is fantastic too, with the same personal touch to office visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Dr. Salvato knows her stuff but her staff is 100% not worth the fight!! Never can talk with anyone, can't get test results, hard to make an appointment. Go Elsewhere!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2641033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I get the impression that Dr. Salvato cares about her patients; they aren't just charts to her and she is well informed at the visit. Staff is friendly and helpful and waiting time is minimal. I believe she will take good care of me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Dr Salvato is amazing. She listens, she explains, she is patient. I am grateful to have her. Thank you thank you Dr Salvato!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I have been with Dr. Salvation for 15 years. She is the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2541605].votes_count ]]