Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Klotz

Excellent work from Dr. Klotz and staff for a procedure and feature of male health that is not at all easy. Very satisfied with Dr. Klotz, Sunnybrook and our excellent medical care system. Folks have got to remember, nothing is more complicated than the human body.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Expedient reception, pre-completed documentation, short waiting. Friendly staff, attentive junior doctor, very kind personal attention by the skilled and helpful nurse (thank you, Carisse!).

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Lawrence Klotz is responsible for the death of my family member. He lied about the operation timeline, lied about the amount of cancer he removed, lied by not revealing the attempt at fixing a perforation he made during surgery and while the patient subsequently filled up with fluid he assured us everything was fine. It is my opinion that Klotz is like a drunk driver in a surgical suite, what suits him and his monsterous pride is far more important then being open and direct about an attempt to fix a mistake. Do not trust this man, listen to your gut as his lips flap....your life depends on it.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I saw Dr. Klotz at Sunnybrook. You wait forever and usually see a Resident. His receptionist is extremely rude - except when Dr. Klotz is nearby. Dr. Klotz should stick to surgery as he is incapable of managing the clinic. Post surgery care at Sunnybrook was terrible as they sent me home after prostate cancer surgery without even a night bag. It was nearly impossible to get an appointment to have the catheter taken out. It was finally taken out 6 days after the due date for removal. There are better places to go so please investigate them if you wish to get back to good health.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Klotz to everybody. He took a good care of me. I was in big, big trouble and I am healthy now. I was lucky I met him. Top notch professional. That’s all I care and that’s all I want to say.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Klotz is truly a threat to your loved ones health. Please please do not trust this man with your health. His arrogance, lack of diligence, inability to communicate and total ineptitude makes for a dangerous mad man man being at the helm of your or a loved ones health. His lack of professionalism is a threat to life. Period.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Dr. Klotz is an amazing urologist! He really took good care of my urological issue. I would easily refer him to any friends or family. A real inspiration to the medical community. edgeable, but he is a truly compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

If your dad, or loved one in your family has prostate cancer, avoid him. He did a poor procedure on my job, and referred him to another urologist at Sunnybrook to 'fix' the problem. It was an even worst decision because my dad is no longer here. He did nothing to help. His level of arrogance is ridiculous. I no longer have my dad, but please do not send the most important people in your life to see him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

My wonderful and loving father will not be here for Father's Day because of this man. We trusted him to give my dad the best treatment, and when complications arose, he passed him off to another urologist who was just as worst. Please stay away from Sunnybrook, especially the urology department. You will be waiting for a ridiculous amount of time, and then when you do meet with any doctor, you have to go back again and again. Ridiculous system! This should not be happening! If you value and love the most important men in your life, please do not go there.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Stay away from him! He did a procedure on my dad and it failed him. He referred us to another urologist, who was even worst! Stay away from the urology dep't. at Sunnybrook! If you value your father, husband or brother-please go to another hospital!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016