Ratings for Dr. Rona H. Earle

Each time I left the office after seeing this doctor, I'd be depressed. she wanted me to have lots of tests done even though (other than suffering with the symptoms of menopause) I was in pretty good shape. She insisted that I do a fecal sample test which I did. A week later her snippy receptionist called and told me that the dr wanted to see me the next day! I asked why and she wouldn't say other than to repeat that the dr wanted to see me the next day. I was so frightened & upset thinking that the dr was going to tell me I had cancer that I cried all the way to the office. when I got there dr. Earle cheerfully said all my tests came back fine. I've never forgotten that awful experience. Find another internist if you can!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Earle for about 4 years. She is caring and friendly. She's busy but if it's serious, my experience is she definitely pays attention. The staffing is sometimes a problem. The formal receptionist at first seems a little offputting and distant. She is very busy and competent. They have gone thru a few assitants... The walls are way too thin. You must talk quietly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2007

This doctor seemed unprofessional and I did not feel I was treated well. She spent more time talking about herself than explaining the prescription she had given me. Her staff is unfriendly and at times acted confused.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. Earle requires new patients to come in for a "new patient visit" (to collect medical history) before she will provide an annual physical. This new patient visit is billed as a visit for a condition (e.g., as if a patient had a respiratory infection and needed medication). For my insurance, visiting a doctor for a condition costs three times as much as for a regular check-up. When I called to ask about my bill, Dr. Earle's staff was incredibly rude. They also were rude to my insurance company. Perhaps even more concerning, the staff revealed my medical history over the phone to the insurance representative, a clear breach of doctor patient confidentiality. While I believe Dr. Earle is a genuinely nice woman and a competent doctor, her staff is horrible. Therefore, I would not recommend visiting Dr. Earle.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Earle for five years and I have been very happy with the attention I have received. I am comfortable speaking to her, she takes the time to ask how I've been, and is willing to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. is not helpful. I went in complaining of pain, and walked away with a flu shot. Staff is rude. The nurse complained constantly about working on her day off and seemed inconvenienced to have to draw my blood.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2007

I sat in the exam room for over 1/2 hour while the Dr. had a conversation with someone in the other exam room. She needs thicker walls. She really thinks people have nothing to do but wait on her great knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2006

Dr. is abrupt. Does not take the time to explain treatment recommendations or RXs. Office staff is so so. They are very defensive if anything is questioned.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2006

I have been seeing Dr. Earle for two years. I find her compassionate, responsive and knowledgeable. Her staff though sometimes appearing brisk is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Office staff are unfriendly and rude. Doctor does not communicate, and is frequently very abrupt and rude.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2005

Dr. Rona H. Earle's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1983)