Ratings for Dr. Crystal D. Askew

I miss my dr. Where are you!!! Since she left and closed doors I cannot find a good doctor that I care to see or trust like I did Dr askew!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Crystal Askew and Dr. April Gray are AMAZING!!!! Their office will close permanently on Feb. 14th, 2014. Dr. Gray will retire...GREAT for her...sad for us. Dr. Askew will likely practice up in Montana to be near family. They are an amazing team!!! NEVER met MDs like them. My friend, who is a general surgeon, HIGHLY recommended this office for care. I can see why. Services have to be good when a surgeon highly recommends this duo. Love them! I wish them well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Everyone very helpful, nice and easy to talk with. Office is a small office and staff does a lot. As a new pt it is a lot better then office I came from. This office just had a staffing change and was short a person and the staff made is seem like everything was normal in the office. Dr Askew is just wonderful, could not as for a better person.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Askew is awesome. She's thorough, knowledgeable, and takes the time to listen. We've had very good experiences with her. The only downside is the office staff is very rude. It's like treading on egg shells when you call. That really needs to change because it makes for an uncomforable environment On the other hand, the nurses have always been great and the wait time is generally low.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Doctor Askew is great, but the front office lady is rude and makes me want to change doctor because she makes me feel so uncomfortable when I call. The nurses are very nice

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

continually disappointed by girl at front desk. I've had trouble with lab results being uploaded at their office even when I call in. Made 2 requests for record transfer to another doctor. Didn't happen. No call. Nothing. Poor office and message taker.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

She's the best dr I've had. It took a long time to find a great one, but now I'm sticking with her!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

The office staff is rude, rude, rude! I called to make an appointment and the woman that answered put me on hold and never came back on. I was on my cell phone, as are most people now days. The staff person that answered the next time was just as rude. A doctor is only as good as the staff she hires.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Very professional and friendly staff. Dr. Askew is very knowledgeable and always takes time to make sure all questions are addressed.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr.Askew is a fantastic doctor. She is very kind and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2011

Dr. Crystal D. Askew's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Coventry Healthcare