Ratings for Dr. Kenneth G. Venos

Absolutely the best. Dr. Venos is my "Go To" Doctor when I have an issue with joints, etc., even more so than my primary. He has performed elbow surgery and knee surgery, both extremely well done and with the least amount of recovery needed. He will ALWAYS educate his patients about their injury. He goes so far as to bring anatomy books into the exam room to show me what he is referring to. Very casual manner, comes across very much as someone you would hang out with, except he knows his stuff like no other. VERY highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr. Venos knows his stuff. Dislocated ankle in the fall. Let me know about everything that was going on and what he was going to do.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

great doctor. My daughter saw him for knee problems. He is very knowledgeable...

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

dr venos is great. i had a horrible leg/ankle fracture a few years ago. he operated several times and gave truly personal attention. he visited me in the hospital and changed bandages himself. it took a year and a half for me to walk on my own and he was always knowledgable, patient, and thorough along with his staff. he listens to his patients and gives the time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

I went in to have a torn minicus repaired and came out with no minicus, metal scattered in my knee and continuous pain and swelling. Dr. Venos did not tell me the truth about what he had done. The result of his treatment on me , is that I have had to have a total knee replacement. There have been other complications as a result of the proceedure he preformed. He treatment of me when I went in for help with my knee , was abominal.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Kenneth G. Venos's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1977)

Oxford