Ratings for Dr. Ralph T. Wiegman

Dr. Wiegman delivered both of my children. I absolutely love him! Even though we've since moved, I still make the drive to his office for my yearly check ups. I feel he truly cares about each of his patients, and he and his staff offer an exceptional level of care! Reading the other reviews reaffirms he is a one of a kind doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr Wiegman was my doctor for years. I had been searching for someone to help me with my pain and tiredness issues and he is the only one who helped me. I have moved out of state now, but have not found a doctor like him. I will miss him. He is great and when I had to go in the hospital, went above and beyond and visited often. Great care!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

He is an awesome doc. He found a lump on my thyroid, turned out it was cancer. Excels in care!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

The best OB/GYN ever. So kind and warm, he'll give you a hug. He took extra time and helped me with my infertility when he could have easily brushed me off. I have since moved but will never find another like him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Dr. Wiegman has been my OB/GYN for 25 years. He diagnosis me with carcinoma in suti, when several doctors had overlooked the cancer. If it had not been removed immediately, it would most likely have killed me in a few years. He is the sweetest, kindest, caring doctor I have ever had and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Ralph T. Wiegman's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1978)

MB Health