Ratings for Dr. Erwin J. Deiparine

Without reservation, Dr Deiparine is the best physical medicine and rehab doctor that I have found in my 15 years of spine care. He is incredibly smart, competent, humble and ON TIME! Carol his office manager is very smart, capable and adds quality to their office. I just have not found anyone that I trust more than Dr. Deiparine. I was once a chronic pain patient, now I am back to running. Shots are painless, quality of care is undefeated. I love this man!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I was desperate and in agonizing pain. I didn't want to start depending on narcotic pain killers, so Dr. Deiparine discussed the potential for pain relief with epidural injections. Over the last 5 months, I've had at least five of them and my pain has been reduced to a manageable level. Dr. Deiparine is friendly, professional and demonsrates an deeply caring and empathetic attitude that is highly appreciated!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I did not want to go to the doctor, but could not stand my pain. This was a much better experience than I could have ever hoped for.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Erwin J. Deiparine's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Monterey, CA