Ratings for Dr. Michael Damon Savarese

His father, Edgar, was a notable doctor in the Waterbury area some years ago. I think this plays into his arrogance. I would avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

A decent doctor and staff is ok. I happen to know some of his family and his brother in law . Nice people but ( they're braggers ) other than that good people.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Horrible Doctor! He needs to get over himself! Don't go here people

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Good comments most likely written by his staff - or family. This dr. Is rude and doesn't care Apparently, became dr . for $$$ and most likely to impress his father

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I've been to him like ten times. I was referred - I too know some of the family- I will agree with the others. He does get short , seems arrogant. Staff not so great. I truly think they forgot their meds - I too can't stand some of his family( very self centered - think they're the almighty ) If you don't act or think like them they don't like you. I no longer go here. Thank God!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

I will agree with others on here. He is short. Not the best bedside manner. I truly feel he's all about the $$$ . I too know his bro in law Enzo, he's truly is a huge jerk, so full of himself, has to be the center of attention. Needs to grow up! Re: Dr. Mike. People go elsewhere

Submitted September 21, 2015

I've been to him like ten times. Didn't care for him or his staff. I will too say he does get short. Comes across like he doesn't care. I know his brother in law- the guy is the biggest jerk on the planet, very full of himself. I no longer am a pt. here thank you God!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Savarese has a habit of loseing his temper if you disagree or question something he might have said about your medical condition. He does it quite often and if something goes wrongs first thing in the morning he will hold a grudge all day and take it out on the patients and office staff.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I wouldn't recommend this DR. Clearly, he knows his stuff, but I’m not an inconvenience. Often times I’ve preferred the walk-in. I found the comments below interesting. Yrs ago when the office was located on Straits Trnpke, I was told Sr. was severely Ill when I called for an appt. I soon found it to be a much different scenario, if you are aware of the situation that occurred. Sr. was a great doctor; I thought his son would be equally as admirable. In regards to the comments below, the ignorance to classify or judge an individual as a drama queen or drug seeker is not what a doctor is meant to do. Serious conditions are often overlooked or misdiagnosed because of this ignorance. In addition a hypochondriac is a illness, not an act.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

I have seen Dr. Savarese for over 6 years now. The wait time is a bit long most times but this is typical for office visits. I schedule during off times as much as possible. The staff is not extremeley sociable but that's not their job, doesn't bother me in the least. Once seen, Dr. Savarese provides sound and honest advice. I have never been denied a prescription and he even provided a written recommendation and returned my calls. I have developed a good relationship over the years with Dr. Savarese and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Dr. Michael Damon Savarese's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)