Ratings for Dr. Ernesto M. Botero

Dr. Botero performed neck and low back surgery. Dr. Botero was the best doctor I've ever had. I am so sorry he retired.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Was going to charge me $1000.00 and hour to go to court on my behalf

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Just wanted to thank you for all you did for me. My 80 year old Morher says thank you to because no mother should lose her child before herself.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Did a super job on my back! I would recommend to anyone. I would use him again if needed.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr. Botero saved the use of my leg . He is an excellent doctor and understands what you are going through and listens.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr Botero is extremely professional and has a great bedside manner. My pain was immediately relieved after surgery on my spine.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

Dr. Botero has treated me twice in the past 5 years for neck and spinal problems related to injury and profession. I have found him to most professional and caring,with an excellent "bedside manner", and have been very pleased with the results of his surgeries.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

I really enjoyed this doctor. He was really great. He helped me with my back pain. He is the best doctor in the world. When I need help wiht my back pain I know the right doctor for me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Ernesto M. Botero's Credentials

• Univ De Cartagena, Div De Cien De La Salud, Cartagena, Colombia (Grad. 1971)

Assurant