Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Knorr

*Ignore the fake review from 4/8/08, this individual left the same rating on all the neurologists in this group. This website really ought to have some way of at least discouraging such blatantly false reviews that are clearly meant to harm someone's reputation. In any case, my mother normally sees Dr. Story at the office, but on a couple of occasions while my mother was hospitalized, Dr. Knorr saw her as an inpatient. We found her to be kind, patient and compassionate. Some of these other reviews (which I question) make it seem like she is something else, but in our experience we found her to be quite good and helpful to say the least!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

When my mother was at Norwalk Hospital with stroke, Dr. Knorr came and was flippant, I moved my mother to Greenwich Hospital. While we were waiting for ambulance, already discharged, Dr. Knorr came with 2 assistants in tow. The nurse told her my mother was discharged, she stood by the door, seemed undecided. I told her we were waiting for ambulance. Then she came in, stooped by my mother and asked her how she was doing. I said to my friend, in our ethnic language, this doctor still wants to bill a charge. Dr. Knorr got up red-faced, must have understood I was talking about her, and she said, well, good luck to you, don't forget to take a copy of the film. I waited for her billing--because if she billed, since we were already discharged, I would have evidence to prove Medicare fraud against her. She did bill. But my mother had died, and I did not feel like pursuing the Medicare fraud, so I let it go. I still have the bill though.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I'm sure she is a very smart and skilled neurologist, but she really has no clue about NF. I have tiny bumps on my head, they are tumors, and can grow wherever nerve endings are. So when I mentioned I've noticed a few more, she told me they were PIMPLES!! When I told her I've been having frequent headaches (when I never get them), she laughed and told me to "Not pull your hair back so tight". She may have helped some people, but she has not been the best doctor for me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Very smart. She figured out what was wrong with me when nobody else could.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Amy M. Knorr's Credentials

• Yale Univ Sch Of Med, New Haven Ct 06510 (Grad. 1994)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.