Ratings for Dr. Anthony Joseph Mangia

fantastic dr who you want when you have serious health issues

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

I thought he was the worst doctor i ever saw. I went for a 1st time visit, he gave me a physical without removing my clothes. I never went back.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Mangia to everyone who needed an expert health opinion. I've been with him between 11 years and he is very imformative and takes all the necessary time to explain to you what you need to know. I've been in some near death experiences and I am still around. God has blessed us with a wonderful, caring and very educated doctor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Mangia is a great Doctor who takes the needed time with his paitents. I have been seeing this doctor for over 12yrs and I highly recommend him. If you have paitence and do not mind waithing then he's the man

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Mangia since 2000. He is my primary and has been very helpful and instrumental in helping me maintain my health. He is an expert on infectious disease, excellent office and bedside manner. His office is crowded due to his accepting many Medicaid/Medicare patients unlike most docs who don't. The staff is nice, but doesn't always get your scripts done quickly that require prior authorization. This is the staff fault not the doc. I am happy to have Dr. Mangia as my primary.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

I went in for a Lyme Disease test. After getting the test I called to get my results. They gave me the run-around for a few days saying the Dr. would call me with the results. Then they tell me I have to come in but have no appoinments. I am very stressed thinking that this change of story with me needing to come in means I have the disease. Long story short after having another Dr. call I find out they never even did the test. It is always crowded and has the distinct feel of an urban emergency room. The only positive thing I can say is that they have a TV in the waiting room and you can watch a few episodes of daytime talkshows before you see the Dr.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2006

Good doctor - poorly managed office. Last time I went to him I had early morning appointment. After waiting in very crowded waiting room for 45 with no explanation or apology I left. I never waited less that 30 minutes for any appointment.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

very please.. highly recommended

flag | Submitted October 21, 2005

Dr. Anthony Joseph Mangia's Credentials

• Univ Di Genova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Genova, Italy (Grad. 1982)