Ratings for Dr. Frank L. Simoncini

I saw this doc twice. No more. He does not want to be questioned. He is not willing to discuss or consider options. He wanted me to accept and do what he said without question. One of his PA's was fantastic, but his scheduler was impatient and rude. After reception wait, I waited in an exam room for more than 30 min. When he entered his eyes were bloodshot. Scary physician.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

After surgery for a kidney removal, I had a HUGE hernia. I showed it to him and he said I should have it fixed. I went to another surgeon to have it repaired and he asked me if Simoncini used a machete to cut me. I wouldn't let my dog go to him. I have since changed urologists.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Simoncini seemed rushed and his staff interactions over the phone a bit contentious when I wanted to delay a procedure doctor wanted me to get until comparisons could be done. Never called me at all to discuss anything but sent me a letter that was filled with multiple factual errors. Didn't follow through properly. Said I refused to do a procedure that I had done by him in his office! Seemed desirous to do another procedure that did not indicate to be eminently necessary. "Bedside" manner needs polishing. Asked for blood test results that he ordered and were done over 30 days ago and haven't received results yet. Would not go back.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Radical Prostatectomy resulted in impotence due to wide margins that were not necessary based on pathology report indicating all cancer was organ confined.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Best physician I have ever been to. Very insightful, makes you feel at ease,excellent surgeon. Staff was very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Simoncini for years getting my annual check-up and each time I've gone he is late seeing me by 45 Min. or longer. Recently I needed him for an for an emergency after hours and he never called back, leaving me in a lurch, so I went to the emergency room.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I had an ultrasound done, at dr's request. Took 4 phone calls and one month of waiting to get results from the office. No one should have to wait that long.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

Doctor and staff, in my opinion, have poor "bedside manner",care very little, if any, about patient problems, and lack effective communication skills.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Simoncini was very knowlegable, a great surgeon, courteous, respectful....willing to take time and listen to your symptoms and makes a genuine and concerned effort to help me and other patients that I know personally that he has treated. Just overall....he was super cool too.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr.Simoncini is an excellent physician however can be somewhat short during office visit's. I could appreciate a more thorough explanation on test results or procedures to be done for future visits. His staff is always very courteous and helpful. I appreciate him and his staff and would recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. Frank L. Simoncini's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1990)

Secure Horizons