Ratings for Dr. John C. Clements

I've dealt with Dr. Clements on two occasions for out-patient procedures over the past7 years with complete confidence and professional services from him and staff.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

He must be one of the worse doctors we have had the experience of working with. No explanation, no follow up, He's always in a hurry hurry hurry to get out of his way without explaining thing to you. Proscribed wrong medication and left no commutation to the nurses. His practice is not much better. I suggest you find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Clement over the past nine years has been of total gratitude that he's my Doctor. Because of my family history of colon cancer I don't think I'd be alive today if it weren't for him. He always takes the time to follow up with any and all questions. And he's been very proactive in treating me. Again I can only rave about the quality of his care

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

In a hurry always, not clear on anything-info on typed notes is totally different from what he says after surgery/proc. He does not seem to give a flip.I have heard this from others, too. I have had bad rectal bleedeing for several years now. Hope I live to figure out why. Letters he sends after a procedure are ridiculous form letters that ae not at all personalized. Do not go here.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Very non-hands on doctor with his asst. doing diagnosis. Follow up letters had wrong dates. Wrong diagnosis. Just a bad experience in his office. Even failed to send out the paperwork promised prior to the visit.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. John C. Clements's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1992)

Workers Comp