Ratings for Dr. Brooke R. Keane

This is the worst doctors' office I have been too. I had an emergency and needed medical clearance for surgery the next day. They told me sorry but could not help and I needed to find a different doctor to help me out. I have been going to them for 10 years and this was my first emergency request. The staff couldn't careless about the patients' needs.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Keane is a great dr, compassionate, interested, knowledgeable. The downside is trying to get an appointment. Very difficult since they are now under Pro-Health.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

She has no clue that the office staff is making her look bad.The office staff is the worst i have been exposed too. Mistake after mistake. Mis-interpeting all phases of the clinic type practice. If she had a skilled/professional staff she would be a good doctor.But,Dr. K listens to the unfounded accusations her staff tells her without getting to the source.As a mother i would never use this practice for myself or my family.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Doc Keane is great. The office used to have a horrible wait to it, but the last 2 times I went it was much better. Hopefully that is something they addressed and it stays that way.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Very friendly, extremely knowledgable, concerned, compassionate, great bedside manner which is hard to find with doctors, takes time to answer questions, will try supplements before quickly writing prescriptons. Office & nursing staff friendly and competent, quickly calling patient with test results. Reasonable office wait times.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I used to take my grandmother to her..she wasn't very compassionate for a woman with dementia..if my grandmother asked her something that she already asked she would yell in her face "you already asked me that and I gave you the answer" But very nice at the front desk

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

Nice doctor, very helpful.Staff is very helpful and very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

very knowledgeable, caring, and easy to talk to. listens to all your concerns and the entire office staff is well mannered and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2005

Dr. Brooke R. Keane's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental