Ratings for Dr. Jay M. Williamson

Dr. Williamson did my hysterectomy. He is very compassionate and smart. Answered all my questions and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Williamsons for over 10 years. Even after moving out of state, I still fly back to continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

He is the best and i would highly recommend him. He is compassionate and truly cares about his patients and makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

He is the best, most patient, kind Dr I have ever seen. He took such great care of me before, during and after my hysterectomy. Love him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Williamson over 10 years. He is the best OBGYN in Tulsa. His bedside manner is unparalleled. He spends time with each of his patience, which is why I rated him only 4 starts on punctuality. Sometimes your appointment may take longer, but that is because he actually sits down and talks to you as if you are a real person and as if he actually cares about your well being. I feel blessed to have him as my OB!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr.W is great. Been with him through babies and now a hysterectomy. Office is nice and efficient. He is a wonderful doctor who truly cares about what is best for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr Williamson is great! He doesn't rush through the appointments and takes time to answer any questions you may have. (I had a lot with my first pregnancy). He truly cares, is compassionate and can make you feel at ease. I highly recommend him. I've moved out of state and have searched for a new obgyn and no one comes close!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Best OB Dr! He really makes you feel comfortable and actually listens to you and answers all of your questions.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

If you are one of Jehovah's witnesses you can mark this Dr off of your list. I went in for my nurses consultation. And I told her I do not under any circumstances take blood, I gave her my blood card to take a copy of for my file. She came back and said they felt as a whole That if something were to happen they would give me a transfusion without my consent. So I should find another Dr. So I said well if that's how you feel this appointment is over and I won't be coming back. Because it's my right as a patient to refuse blood.

Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Williamson is the best! Before, throughout and after my pregnancy he gave me excellent care. He listens and does all he can to help your needs. If it wasn't for Dr. Williamson, I would not have been able to conceive my adorable son! Thank you Dr. Williamson for all you do!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Jay M. Williamson's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare