Ratings for Dr. Steven Thomas Wiles

Hi is The best !!! I'm so happy to have my kids with him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

My son was Dr. Wiles's patient when we lived in NC, and I still miss Dr. Wiles and Janet. This is the most wonderful, knowledgable, caring doctor you can ever imagine. We now live in VA and couldn't find a pediatrician who would be anywhere even remotely close to Dr. Wiles...

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

LOVE Dr. Wiles and Nurse Janet. As a first time mom I had TONS of questions and fears. Dr. Wiles listens and doesn't make his patients (or parents of his patients) feel silly for questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Wiles and nurse Janet absolutely rule. Our son has been seeing Dr. Wiles since birth, which was 4 weeks early. His patience and availability helped these worried, very tired parents through a difficult time, and nurse Janet is the greatest, even if she does give shots.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Wiles. He is Fan-Freakin-Tastic! I was at another practice with my twins and they were horrible. The other practice was like a B-rated fast food restaurant with angry teenagers working the counter and Dr. Wiles is the home cooked meal that makes you want to be a better person. I have never in my life experienced such personalized and attentive care from a health care professional like I receive at his office. Plus, the fact that he is very easy on the eyes is not bad either. But seriously, I never feel rushed, they know me and my boys by first name, they are on time, flexible, and did I mention he was a hottie?! If you want individualized care by a single doctor and want personal, friendly, and wonderfully perfect service, then this practice is for you!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

Absolutely ADORE Dr. Wiles and Janet. They have been our ped since the birth of our twins 4 years ago. No concern is too small for him to address. I always feel "heard" and taken seriously. I think he and Janet hang the moon, as do my children - all of whom LOVE to go to the doctor!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

We were referred to Dr. Wiles by a colleague when we were increasingly unhappy with our previous pediatrician. Wiles Pediatrics is a single physician practice and Dr. Wiles and his nurse, Janet, are fantastic. They are friendly, prompt, and take their time. Well baby visits last an hour, allowing plenty of time for discussion of your child's developmental progress, physical health, etc. We have two young children and have been extremely pleased with Dr. Wiles and Janet.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

I love Dr. Wiles and Ms. Janet. They are so sweet and seem to really show an interest for their patients. Dr. Wiles allows you to address any concerns or problems you may, he does not rush in and rush out and I love that about him. We have been going to him for 5 years and I just can not imagine taking my kids to anybody else.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. Wiles is a wonderful doctor that actually takes the time to know his patients. This is not a practice where you are one of many. My kids love ot go see him and I enjoy talking with him and nurse Janet as well. I teach childbirth classes and adoption classes and highly recommend him to everyone I teach. We went through three practices (larger ones) before coming to Dr. Wiles. I got tired of seeing a different doctor every time we went. He also respects differences in his clients and their wishes for their children. Let's not forget Janet! She's great with the kids even though she's the one who gives shots. She is always caring and sweet to them both before and after. They are a practice that truly listens to their patients! Who knew that still existed!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Both Dr. Wiles and his nurse Janet are great with children, take time with each patient, work with parents to devise the best course of treatment, full of great advice on developmental milestones, nutrition, behavioral problems. I have recommended Dr. Wiles to all of my friends and everyone who took my advice absolutely loves him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2005

Dr. Steven Thomas Wiles's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1990)