You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Neil Zaharichuk

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Neil has been the dentist for myself and family for 25 yrs....he is THE best

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Neil is an excellent Dentist, always helpful, and reasonably priced. We feel happy to have him as our Dentist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

He is a great dentist. Super knowledgeable, kind and great at what he does. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Dr. Zaharichuk and his staff are knowledgeable, efficient, make you feel welcome and comfortable but most of all....they are fun!!!!! Going to this office is unlike any other medical office. Not only do they treat you with care about your dental needs but also take the time to ask about your own family and career. It shows how genuine they really are when they ask you about your personal life too and it puts your mind at ease if you are nervous about going to the dentist. I highly recommend this office - they are awesome!! You have to experience it yourself to know what I'm talking about. I always look forward to going to the dentist just to see him and the girls and also.....to get my hugs....thanks!!!!! Oh...did I mention that Neil is so patient, kind and NEVER promotes any uneccessary work...I love him!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

The biggest beauty you will ever meet. Just a stand up guy that is honestly looking to help you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

This is the best dental practice I have ever been to... Dr. Z is top notch all the way. All staff are professional. Would highly recommend this office to anyone looking for highly skilled dentistry!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

We have been seeing Dr. Neil for 15+ years and LOVE him and his great team! He is super personable, funny, knowledgable and honest. He never recommends any unnecessary work (I have had 3 cavities on "watch" for 3 years!!). Rita is sooooo great and we look forward to seeing her! I would recommend these guys to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Neil is the best there is. He never does anything unneccessary and he truly cares about your well being. His entire staff and Rita are some of the nicest people in the world. A++++

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

My children and I have been going to Neil for 10 years. He is so gentle if you're extra scared, and will not go ahead until you are properly 'frozen', even if it takes awhile. No unnecessary work is done and he doesn't push you to have something done - he just suggests it. When my son was 4, he went for his first visit. It took Neil 30 minutes before he would let him 'count' his teeth, but Neil never lost patience. Rita and the hygienists are awesome - they all work as a team with Dr. Zaharichuk. I love that office!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Neil Zaharichuk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3A 2L6". Address has been updated from "None" to "4600 Crowchild Trail Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032862600".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Not happy with the work.... The crown does not seem to be sitting well and my tooth is very sensitive. Sorry, but I am moving to another dentist."

December 29, 2014