Ratings for Dr. Jim Grochowski

I went to the emergency numerous times for adnominal pain, everytime I went, I was told by him I wasn't coping with my pain well that all my tests were perfect went to my family doctor and I have a bladder infection. This doctor is very disrespectful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Being a Windsorrite, this Doctor had truly saved my life! I was having a bad chemical reaction to a strong prescription drug, then was put on another prescription drug to help me cope. Dr J. Grochowski, I hope you're reading this. This is Cassandra Cousineau and I want to thank you for listening to me and for putting me at a 25 MG. Ouellette Doctors In Windsor Ontario misdiagnosed me but with you. I am now able to function! I owe you a debt of gratitude! I wish you the best in life!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Best ER Doctor ever!! So kind, takes the time to listen to you and doesn't make you feel rushed! I thank you so much Dr Grochowski for everything you do for every patient you care for! And thank you for caring for me when I've been in ER

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Awesome doctor .kind and caring one of the best at bluewater health thankyou

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Most amazing ER Doctor ever!!! Always treats me with such respect and compassion!! Does not rush you and takes everything into consideration!!!Amazing bed side manors!! We need more Dr's like him in the sarnia ER!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr Grochowski has always treated me or anyone I've been with at the time with respect and listened to concerns thoroughly. He appears friendly, genuinely empathetic, and is extremely thorough. Overall, Dr Grochowski is one of the few doctors at Bluewater Health that does not instill guilt to the patient for seeking medical care at the ER. He is a true asset to the community.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Amazing doctor. He always listens and explains everything and always treats you with great care.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Excellent doctor.... made diagnosis of ACL, presrcibed MRI. First doctor to do his job first round

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr Jim was fantastic at the ER. friendly. approachable..anwered all questions..made me feel relaxed ..down to earth guy who understands the distress people are in while in ER..

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

I have seem this doctor in emergency a few times for my children as well as myself, he is a very knowledgable doctor, as well as caring, takes his time to explain things and answer questions. He is one of a few doctors in emergency with a good personality and great bedside manner. Thanks for your care. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008