Ratings for Dr. Anthony Y. Fung

Dr Fung did several angiographies on me and an angioplasty with a stent. He has excellent bedside manners and is excellent in the OR. Overall an excellent cardiologist!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My mom was in VA with Dr Fung today. We are feeling very blessed to have him as the cardiologist for her. Very knowledgable, respectful and approachable, to my mom and my family.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Never had any experience with this type of procedure personally. Dr. Fung has done angiolpasty on my father and yesterday did one on me. Very good experience and highly recommended from my perspective.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr Fung is very knowledgable, however is very easy to talk to at a level a patient can comprehend.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Fung is excellent in his expertise. He is knowledgeable, professional, approachable and caring for his patients. He returned my calls promptly and discussed the case thorougly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

He recently performed angioplasty on me. He is truly a professional in his field, with excellent bed-side manners, and easy to talk to. Thanks to the power of the internet, I have already spread his name far and wide several times over. The members of his staff are super too!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008