Ratings for Dr. Safiqul I Khan

Although I didn't have any problems with Dr. Khan, I had a terrible experience with the tech who performed my stress test. She was rude, abrupt and barked orders like an airport security officer. I pointed out to her that she had applied my blood pressure cuff incorrectly. It was so loose that it dropped to my forearm. I tried to adjust it and she snapped at me to "leave it !". Ahe then proceeded to inflate the cuff rapidly to keep it from falling again then deflated it even before it had inflated fully. I am a physician, an anesthesiologist in my home country and I know that a loosely-applied blood pressure cuff would yield a falsely-elevated systolic blood pressure result. If she cannot take a blood pressure properly then she has no business working in a cardiologist's office where accuracy should be a priority.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

MY first appt with Dr. S Khan. i was pleased and have no complaints.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Terrible experience with Dr.Khan. I am a young women in my early 20's and when I went to his office I was asked to lay down on the bed completely naked from waist up. At this point I was already uncomfortable, after that Dr.Khan began touching my breasts. I was too afraid to say anything. I brought it to my family GP that this had happened.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Worst Doctor ,don't know how to talk to patient,don't give time to say anything Will not see him again

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Worst Doctor. Not helpful and has no respect for the patient. Yelled at me for not bringing my medication although he had them written on file from the week before (no changes were made to my meds in that time). Does not speak or communicate anything to the patient. There are a lot of good doctors out there, I suggest finding someone else and not wasting precious time waiting for an appointment with Dr Khan. He does not listen to your problem and does what he wants without the facts.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Good doctor but his staff is terrible. I showed up 15 mins early for my appointment and sat for close to an hour. They let multiple people who showed up after me in before me. The main receptionist really needs to lose snark attitude. The only reason the staff has a rating of 1 is because it won't let me give them a 0.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Khan - saved my life. He diagnosed my heart disease after 22 YEARS of misdiagnosis by other physicians. For years I thought I had stomache issues but all along it was my heart. He is quiet, reflective and observant, and may not be very talkative but is VERY intellegent and KNOWS his specialty well. I trust him more than the 50+ specialists and GPs I've seen over this time who misdiagnosed me and told me it was 'in my head' or assumed I was a drug seeker simply because they were too incompetant to diagnose me correctly. He cares about my well being and gives me his HONEST advise, even when it goes against other specialists in his field (most of them stick together and don't ever want to contradict the other). When I was first diagnosed, I was 42 on the heart transplant list, and after the drug treatment he prescribed, I am off the list, and living a better quality of life. I may have a limited time on this earth but I probably wouldn't be here at all if not for Dr. Khan.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

i would not recommend this doctor,he does not let u explan the problem he just checks u out where he is not supposed to

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Gives you no time to ask questions of him regarding your condition. I'm in the dark.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

patiently explained my problem to me and conducted a thorough investigation. not exactly sure what the previous poster is complaining about, perhaps an inability to follow his medications.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008