Ratings for Dr. Nazanin Kimiai

I worked grave yard for 3 1/2 years while paying my way through school, I completely shot my cortisol levels and adrenal gland. Every day for the last 2 years have been excruciating to wake up in the morning, and I lost more than half of my hair . I went through numerous doctors and NO ONE was able to help me, they just said that Im young and my body will recover in no time. Being a 25 yr old female with thinning hair and feeling like death every day and unable to find help made me feel helpless and extremely depressed. Through a friend I was referred to Dr. Kimiai... she is my SAVING GRACE! after 2 months of starting my treatment with her my hair is actually GROWING BACK!!! I feel less tired, not 100% yet but im actually starting to feel like me again... I honestly couldnt thank her enough!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

After wasting 6 years and more money than most people make in year working with other recommended Docs (including Holistic MD's), Dr Kimiai is the only Doc who has been able to help me with my so called "un-treatable" condition. I highly Recommend her! Cheers, Jeff M.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Nazanin Kimiai is a brilliant, compassionate, intuitive healer, better than any doctor our family has ever encountered. The office staff are careful who they accept as patients because her skills are best reserved for the truly ill. If you are chronically ill, and in need of a true healer, Dr. Kimiai is so worth the time, money and effort. In addition, she is a beautiful human being.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

not wort your money.. Ron is her husband trying to lure patients to her so they can make $$$/ He sounds like a big deal to get tretment by them, 100s other drs do the same and its so much easier to get in with out hussle and bs

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Dr. Kimiai is very insightful, as well as being very knowledgable. Her patience, caring, and attention to detail put her in a special class.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

a practitioner that spends time with you to determine the underlying issues...a great experience. Has helped the whole family focus on heavy metal cleanse

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I have had very positive experiences with Dr. Kimiai, she is extremely knowledgeable and competent...Her time with you as a patient is very informative and productive as she finds ways for your body to heal itself without drugs, that have horrible side effects...I have been going to her for over 10 years and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

We have been to many Naturopaths, and I have to say that Dr Kimiai is the best we have seen. She has the skills, expertise and compassion to treat the chronically ill. Dr Kimai often runs behind, as she takes whatever time is needed to adequately address each patient's issues. The office staff is not always known for their positive first impression and timeliness of getting back to patients.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Kimiai is a wonderful healer and a marvelous human being.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008