Ratings for Dr. James W. Gordon

Amazing dentist!!! I'm a surgeon so I'm super particular about who does work on me. He is hands down, exceptionally talented and has one of the best bedside manners. I'm a permanent patient now!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I have only ever gone to Dr. Gordon since I was 3 and am now 35. I drive an hour to see him twice a year, and he now sees my 2 children. My brother drives from Cincinnati to see him for his dental visits. Dr. Gordon is not allowed to ever retire, as I don't know what I will do then! :)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Very kind, caring dentist and have gone to him for several years and continue to go to him since moving 2 1/2 years ago as he is the best of the best and it is worth the 1 1/2 drive.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Another dentist told me I needed all of my crowns, etc. replaced. He, also, told my daughter that she had several cavaties. We went to Dr. Gordon. He said I had the best crownwork he had ever seen. My daughter had no cavaties!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Very personable and honest! Will not do unnecessary dental work and doesn't push cosmetic work like some dentists do.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

I'm a "nervous" patient - Dr. Gordon is wonderful, gentle, and caring to give me comfort. Thanx Dr. Gordon!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

This is best dentist in the nation. By far. Awesome guy, awesome personality.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Dr.Gordon and his staff are great. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain procedures and make the patient feel comfortable. His staff are friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008