Ratings for Dr. Ronnie Bochner

Recommend Dr. Bochner for excellency in gynecological surgery.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Consulted Dr. Bochner for my high risk pregnancy. Very thorough and patient to understand and answer all questions. Very knowledgeable about my case. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Bochner just delivered my baby girl. I was so impressed at his patience and his constant explanations at was his next move was going to be, nothing was forced on me. This was my second baby with Dr. Bochner and i'd use him again in a heartbeat

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

He is he best doctor ... he is so nice and intelligent he cares for his patient and he answer all your questions when needed

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Bochner is a wonderful Dr. Not only is he extremely intelligent but such a sweet man. He really took the time to talk to me and my husband and answers all our questions and concerns. He genuinely cares about his patients. I am very blessed that his is my obgyn and apart of my tx tream.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Dr. Bochner is very thorough and knowledgeble, but can be a bit condescending and abrupt at times. He is very hands on and returns phone calls and follows up personally.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

He's very caring and thorough, as well as bright and reassuring. He is the kind of physician you'd want to care for you and your relatives.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Knowledgable, helpful caring doctor, makes one feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Bochner is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgable, caring, compassionate and takes his time in answering all questions. He personally returns phone calls in a timely manner which is very rare these days. He is a terrific doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. Bochner has very good knowledge. Gave reasonable time to examine the reports and gave his opinion after complete checkup. Did not rush to conclusions. Highly recommended !

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Ronnie Bochner's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal