Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Berlin

I was really pleased with the Doctor and Staff. Great Office! So happy with this office . Definitely make an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

From when I made my appt through follow up this office has been helpful, clean and informative when it came to my skin concerns. I will continue to go here and recommend Dr Berlin's office

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Dr. Joshua Berlin has been excellent in treating my body and scalp problems from the very first visit to his office. He performed biopsies on both my head and scalp and explained about a treatment when the results are in. He was very thorough, yet friendly and professional. I feel that my needs are being taken care off finally as I have been to two different dermatologists in the last 18 months and no one ever performed biopsy even though I requested it. I have great confidence that my skin problems would be positively sorted out soon. Dr. Berlin and his staff deserve a 10+.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

There is no one as incredible as Dr. Berlin. My entire family are patients of his and we couldn't imagine putting our health into any other doctors hands. He is so professsional and thorough. We will be lifetime patients.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I finally convinced my husband to go see a dermatologist and he was very happy with dr Berlin. He conducted a very thorough skin exam and even treated his athletes foot. He felt very comfortable with dr Berlin and his staff and said he will definitely return .

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I went to see Dr. Berlin about my hyperhidrosis. It was extremely easy to book an appointment and then be seen by a provider. The staff was extremely friendly and before I knew it I was all done and have stayed dry!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Usually you have to wait weeks to get an appointment with a dermatologist in south Florida but I was lucky enough to get an appointment with dr Berlin on the same day. I woke up with a really itchy rash and knew that I would be so uncomfortable over the weekend if not treated. One of my friends told me about dr Berlin and I'm so glad she did. His staff was very efficient and I got to see his pa and dr Berlin as well. They both examined my skin and asked me several questions to determine what was going on. My rash has already started to disappear and the itch has been greatly reduced. Thank you dr Berlin for saving the weekend!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I had an unbelievable experience with Dr. Berlin and his entire staff!! He was very thorough and my skin looks amazing after his treatment!! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR MYSELF AND FAMILY. VERY PROMPT AND GAVE US THE ATTENTION WE NEEDED. STAFF WAS PROFESSIONAL AND WE ALL FELT WELCOMED AND APPRECIATED. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR BERLIN AND HIS TEAM TO ANYONE IN NEED OF A DERMATOLOGICAL CONDITION.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Berlin is an excellent Dermatologist! He is so kind and takes the time to answer all of your concerns. Along with the great experience I had with Dr. Berlin his staff was overly friendly and caring throughout the process. I would recommend Dr. Berlin to anyone looking for an outstanding Dermatologist!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Joshua M. Berlin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Coventry Healthcare