You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jane Hungate

Jane is extremely fluid in her ability to listen, understand and adapt to your needs. This is my first experience with therapy and it has been extremely positive - even life-saving. I have recommended several co-workers and friends to her, all of whom have had similar experiences. Jane has helped me to realize my progress as well as breakthrough realizations which have helped me heal from painful and scarring experiences.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hungate. She is an amazing therapist. I saw her in 2004-2005 and can still remember how very caring, compassionate, personal and yet extreamly insightful and professional she was. Even after all these years, I remember her well and just recently recommended a friend to Dr Hungate. I would recommend Dr Hungate to anyone that needs professional care. She's the BEST! J.T. Baltimore MD

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Hungate listens well and comes up with excellent summary statements of what she is hearing and how you can proceed to change your life. She is in the cognitive behavior school, which teaches you how to gain control of your thoughts and reactions and be happier and more productive. A real gift to her profession and a wise lady!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

I just love her! She is very patient and insightful. She is open and really down to earth.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Jane is a great doctor! I moved out of state and still email and call her when I need her because I have yet to find someone who is as helpful as she was for me.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Jane was very helpful, kind and understanding. She is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I highly recommend Dr. Hungate, she was very helpful, knowledgeable and consistent.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr Hungate is a great therapist. She is supportive, friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

Dr Hangate is friendly and easy to talk. I enjoy my time with her and would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Jane Hungate's Credentials

Carefirst Bcbs
Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.drjanehungate.com" to "http://www.drjanehungate.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "21201" to "21224". Address has been updated from "None" to "3016 O Donnell Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14109387716".

June 3, 2015