Ratings for Dr. Bret M. Gargasz

Scary. This person should not be helping you with your health.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

pt was seen in april 2016 for root canal procedure and rated Dr. Gargasz all 5 stars

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Just finished my root canal and it was as good as a root canal experience can get. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Dr. Gargasz is an excellent endodontist. He took the time to thoroughly explain every aspect of my root canal procedure. He is a professional and has a great personality. I would recommend Dr. Gargasz to everyone. It was a painless root canal.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Great doc and great staff, honestly i don't understand why there are mixed opinions I had questions and he helped me with every one and did everything he had to do quickly and there was very minimal pain. 10/10 visit.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

"HORROR STORY" was the 1st sentence in my dentist's notes when I came to see her after Gargasz tore my mouth apart. I spent 3 hrs suffering the worst pain of my life while he filed my teeth down to nothing to make them fit his mismatched crowns. They failed to numb me after 8 shots, bruised my cheeks, & shred my gums, telling me it was all necessary. He sent me to have a root canal & after he found out the dr I'd seen was his friend, I suddenly 'needed' another one. My crowns fell out & I had 4 infections. One put me in the hospital & he refused to give me antibiotics for the last one because, after the 3rd time the crowns didn't fit, I demanded my $ back (then he sent me a bill for $150???). I now have breast cancer that's been linked to the bacteria produced from the root canals (95% of women with BC have had root canals or similar). He's both a loser as a professional & as a person. And he may have made me in to one, too. If my chemo doesn't work, I'll be losing my breast.

Submitted September 4, 2012

I LOVE going to the dentist *because* of Dr. Bret Gargasz! He is incredible! I've always been nervous about seeing doctors and dentists. Well, not anymore! Dr. Gargasz is warm, likeable, and exceptionally professional. I've recommended over 30 people to him, as i've been going to him for over 5 years now and have never *EVER* had any kind of problem, whatsoever! My mom, sister, niece and great-nephews all go to see him as well. His office is sparkling clean. He plays fantastic music. His staff is always pleasant and helpful. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. It's a *pleasure* to go to the dentist. Now how many people can say that? Thank you Dr. Gargasz, for helping me get over a life-long fear of dentist, for always being on the up and up, and for just being a kind doctor!

Submitted January 19, 2012

I can't imagine why there are all these negative comments. I am very pleased with Dr. Gargasz and his staff. They were extremely friendly, punctual and able to squeeze me in at the last minute. The work I had done, a bridge, came out perfect. Dr. Gargasz is funny, entertaining and extremely personable. He plays great music and does fantastic work. The office was clean and the staff was charming. What more could I ask for? See you in six months!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

i have been with dr. gargasz since he opend his practice iwill always be his patient

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

If you're thinking of coming to this dentist for your dental needs..RUN, RUNNN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!!! If you read all other comments about him you will see the same common thread of words...RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, ARROGANT, CONDESCENDING..He gives an air of being helpful but in the end, you pay the higher price for it. He has one of the highest turnover rate for staff due to his unprofessional behavior to both staff and patients! I feel sad and sorry for his assistant who makes the partials. Don't let him fool you with his smile!!! If you don't believe this...DO YOUR RESEARCH! I failed to do so and now it's too late. I'll be seeing another dentist to finish the work that he started >:-(

Submitted February 18, 2011