Ratings for Dr. M. Marc Soriano

I was violently assulting by this so called Dr. He literally screamed at me through out the exam and forced me to perform maneuvers my body could not handle. Please...stay away form this vile person .

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

He was very polite and listened to my problems. His recommended surgery was performed within a week. Did not have to wait at either appointment. He was very professional and answered all my questions both before and after the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

This guy is a sellout to Work Comp Insurance. It's how he makes his money. Does IMEs in WI and Iowa @$1700 a pop. He will never agree with your treating physician. Ever. I had 4 doctors that all looked at the MRI and said 2 herniated discs and a torn disc. He will ask you baited questions, and twist your answer. Bring a witness and record it. He does so many half the time he''ll write the wrong thing down. I was sent to him 3x because W.C. didn't want to risk sending to a different IME. Even my Nurse Case Manager requested I go to a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I now know why he changed his name from Morris to M. Marc Soriano. If more ppl would check under Morris they would know for sure what kind of reputation he really has! Spent more time trying to catch me in a lie, never listened, spent more time checking his cell phone for messages & even had the nerve to send out a text message during the interview. Never shut the door, removed the paper from the exam table from his last victim, even had the guts to ask me who the lady in the waiting room was. When I replied that it was my mother he yelled from the exam room "Hey mom, come on in here I don't want you to think I am accosting your daughter!" as no nursing staff was present. From the time I entered the building till the time I left.. 14 min. Dr Soriano even went as far to tell me that my weight was the real issue here and even though he didn't look at my MRI there was no reason I couldn't go back to regular duty. How can he properly diagnose me in 14 min and without looking at an MRI?

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Excellent, caring,honest and very helpful. An excellent surgeon!!! Tells you your options and you decide what is best for you. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. M. Marc Soriano's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal