Ratings for Dr. Mervyn Garbar

rude condescending man left me feeling foolish and upset. This is the sort of doctor who will scare nervous patients away as he did with me. Dr Garber that tardy approach may look cute on TV with doctors such as house and becker, in real life however it is simply demeaning, absolutely unnecessary and possibly detrimental.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr Garber has been my doctor for some years - I can rely on his direct and down to earth advice and explanations. He takes what I say seriously and he puts things plainly and clearly without making more of something than it needs but still giving everything thorough consideration. I would most definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Went to see him to get a referral to see s specialist. Was told because he didn't know me he wasn't going to help me at all. Was the least helpful and most rude doctor I have encountered. Will not be seeing him again and warning others to stay away.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr Garber was very helpful for my daughter. He listen very carefully, showed real concern and worked out the problem well on a few issues. We liked him a lot!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

RUSHES PATIENTS, SHORT TEMPER, RUDE AND ****.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008