Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Dunsmoor

This D.O. (read: not a real doctor) couldn't diagnose the common cold if your life depended on it! Staff is rude and doesn't give a darn about your needs. His "nurse" is the worst!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

the reception is really bad..Dr. Dunsmoor is my primary. I have a medical condition for 4 days standstill the same..i asked for an emergency appointment. and the receptive reminding that Dr.Dunsmoors will not available until 1st week of May. How is going to help me when i am having a medical condition....very poor staff manner.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Dunsmoor is by far the best doctor I have met in entire life of 65 years. He never seems rushed (though his office has always been busy) and genuinely cares but most of all listens. He knows about the latest tests, therapies and surgeries. Because of educated suspicions, he has referred me to excellent specialist who have uncovered medical issues no one has ever found and gotten me health preserving assistance. It will very likely prolong my life. I am going to follow his advice and practice the rest of my days.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I have had pain for a long time and have seen other doctors. But Dr.Dunnsmore really took the time and did many test to find out why I was in so much pain, and he did. My entire family only goes to see him. He cares and knows all about you and keeps a good eye on you to make sure your ok. The doctor keeps up with new testing to prevent any new problems..I just feel so lucky to have him for my doctor..HE IS A 10 PLUS.... I would never go to anyone else..I recommend you and your family to go see the doctor he knows his stuff. I feel super safe in his hands..:))

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Love this doctor. Able to tell me what 3 other doctors couldn't. He really took the time to talk to me and give me a great exam. HE LISTENS, I'm someone and not another number.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. He was very knowledgable and gave me a full exam and took the time to really explain what my condition was.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Best Dr., but terrible staff! He knows what he's doing, but the staff are clueless!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Great service from beginning to end. Was able to schedule an appointment at a time convenient for me. Wait time was minimal compared with some offices. Dr Dunsmoor took the time to answer my questions and didn't make me feel rushed. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I will recommend this doctor to anyone I know needing a physician.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

good doctor. terrible office! ive followed him around for some time and this is by far the worst office he has picked. find a new one dr d!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

He's a awsome doctor but his new office sucks. We always got immediate help from the Doctor himself or his assistant Sosa, but now we have to wait a long time for a response from his new staff. Dr.Dunsmoor & Sosa are awsome, they remember our name & knows whats going on with our health but the new staff is slow. I think it would of been easy if they kept Sosa with him because she knows how to do her job & Dr.Dunsmoor & Sosa make a fantastic team. He's a fantastic physician.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Kevin M. Dunsmoor's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)