Ratings for Dr. Ori Rotstein

He did my roux en y on Monday I have had no complications what so ever he is amazing

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

I was a newly diagnosed colon cancer patient. At the age of 55 only and feeling absolutely healthy before the day of diagnosis by colonoscope, I have been gone through a lot both emotionally and physically in the past one and half month. Fortunately I met Dr. Rotstein at this critical moment in my life. He is not only an outstanding surgeon with exceptionally high level of professional knowledge, skills and experience; but also, even more valued by his patient, a wonderful person with spontaneously manifested virtue that makes him naturally kind, humble, and compassionate toward his patient. It is hard to believe, but it is true that each time I visit him I feel inspired and energized by his very sincere and dedicated altitude toward his work and patient, which spontaneously lifts you from worry and fear of your own disease and makes you want to be a better person because of the way you are being treated. My surgery (laparoscopic right hemicolectomy) was done on Jul 5th with a big success and I was discharged in three days with no complications. Today, two weeks after surgery, when I feel almost recovered completely, I got the wonderful news from Dr. Rotstein that the stage of my cancer is so early that I don't need chemotherapy. You can imaging how happy and relieved I feel at this. Looking back at the "dark tunnel" I have passed through, I wish I had the talent to fully express my deep gratitude to so many people for their kindest help and support, especially my hero Dr. Ori Rotstein. I am willing to pass all the generous love and tender care I have received from them to the next one in needs.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He did a great job on my surgery. I heard some horror stories about recovery times and side effects from friends that had the same procedure, but it was fine and felt I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Ori Rotstein. He is an amazing surgeon that explains any questions you may have. Keep up doing what you're doing. We're so lucky to have you!!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Thank you Dr. Ori Rotstein your are a wonderfully talented honourable human being.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Amazing surgeon, I felt safe and at peace knowing he will perform my surgery. I have heard nothing but great things about him, therefore meeting him for the first time was not as intimidating. During the consultation he was knowledgable and I didn't feel rushed. Honorable human being, professional and suprisingly humble, which is rear for a surgeon (chief surgeon) in his position. I would recommend him without reservations.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Ori Rotstein did not properly explain surgical options to my husband following his cancer diagnosis, therefore my husband was unable to make an informed decision.

Submitted February 11, 2014

Very professional and helpful. I was well prepared for my surgery, and was treated effectively and respectfully from first visit to last.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

A consummate professional. Thoughtful, honest, informative, knowledgeable, caring. Highly regarded by patients and his colleagues. You know you are good hands with Dr. Rotstein.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008