Ratings for Dr. Ori Rotstein

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Ori Rotstein. He is an amazing surgeon that explains any questions you may have. Keep up doing what you're doing. We're so lucky to have you!!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Thank you Dr. Ori Rotstein your are a wonderfully talented honourable human being.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Amazing surgeon, I felt safe and at peace knowing he will perform my surgery. I have heard nothing but great things about him, therefore meeting him for the first time was not as intimidating. During the consultation he was knowledgable and I didn't feel rushed. Honorable human being, professional and suprisingly humble, which is rear for a surgeon (chief surgeon) in his position. I would recommend him without reservations.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Ori Rotstein did not properly explain surgical options to my husband following his cancer diagnosis, therefore my husband was unable to make an informed decision.

Submitted February 11, 2014

Very professional and helpful. I was well prepared for my surgery, and was treated effectively and respectfully from first visit to last.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2008

A consummate professional. Thoughtful, honest, informative, knowledgeable, caring. Highly regarded by patients and his colleagues. You know you are good hands with Dr. Rotstein.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008