You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gyl Midroni

I was very pleased with everything about my experience with Dr. Midroni.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Midroni is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Few years back I 've been refered to Dr. Midroni for hand wrist tingling ( dominant hand). At that time he run some neuromuscular test and role out suspected " Carpal tunnel syndrom" , spend 2min with me and said: " If botheres you come again". As someone who does not have a medical training I think I would try to run some other test or keep my eye on yonge patient... I did not get sick because Dr Midroni, but my problems now might be reduced/ minimized if there was more diligently approached by Dr. Midroni. Diagnosed recently with PPMS. Thank you and good job Dr. Midroni

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Recently being diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder by Dr. Midroni. He gave me all the time and grace in the world. Answered every one of my questions, stupid or not. Never looked at his watch or rushed me. For such a crappy diagnosis I couldn't have had a better doctor deliver this.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Garage and useless. Guy doesn't know if he's coming or going. So sad to See how this system hires doctors who have no idea what they are doing. Doesn't care to listen to patient. He simply is just a waste of time. Also told me his Emg machines are only designed to pick up major nerve damage and not minor nerve damage or compression. Wonder how many more people this guy trys to lie to and send them home telling them they are fine. I definitely will not be going back to see Looking London talking Paris midroni

Submitted September 29, 2015

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I've known Gyl for 40 years since we were kids. He was always the smartest kid in school and always knew he would amount to something huge. Four years ago I actually needed his assistance with my wife. He was kind, considerate and thoughtful and I will never forget the kindness with which he treated us. Truly a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Toronto needs more doctors like Dr. Gyl Midroni. In addition to diagnosing and treating me for a rare neurological syndrome, which I was able to rehabilitate from as a result of his quick diagnosis and treatment, he recently took the time to return my call, when most doctors would not have been bothered. He deserves nothing less than a 5 star rating for his expertise, efficiency, bed side manner and caring disposition. He is a gentleman, and the first name I will suggest when someone is in need of a neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Gyl Midroni's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with everything about my experience with Dr. Midroni."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Midroni is kind, polite, extremely thorough, and forthright. He listens intently and explains things directly and patiently. Brilliant. "

February 8, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Midroni is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. "

January 27, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Few years back I 've been refered to Dr. Midroni for hand wrist tingling ( dominant hand). At that time he run some neuromuscular test and role out suspected "..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Recently being diagnosed with a rare neurological disorder by Dr. Midroni. He gave me all the time and grace in the world. Answered every one of my questions, ..."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Garage and useless. Guy doesn't know if he's coming or going. So sad to See how this system hires doctors who have no idea what they are doing. Doesn't care t..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Just another fake ontario specialist. Didn't wanna gear about my symptoms despite prof of nerve compression from various other neurologists and vascular surgeon..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Explained things in detail. The long drive was worth it. Very personable. Solved a diagnostic puzzle."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've known Gyl for 40 years since we were kids. He was always the smartest kid in school and always knew he would amount to something huge. Four years ago I act..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man was relaxed, did not make me feel rushed and answered all of my questions with his ultimate knowledge of my disease, Charcot Marie Tooth Disease."

November 5, 2014