Ratings for Dr. Gyl Midroni

Dr. Midroni has been my daughter's doctor for the past 9 years. She has CIDP. He's been an amazingly patient and knowledgeable Dr. He's given my daughter her life back and continues to do so. Thank you Dr. Midroni for all that you do and have done.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Midroni diagnosed and treated my CIDP quickly in 2006/7, and I have been in remission ever since. I feel lucky to have had him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I found dr. Midroni to be very knowledgable about my syndrome: Charcot Marie Tooth Disease. He was very encouraging and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

God complex. Dont waste your time if you have a real neurological problem. Anyone with a nerve compression machine can diagnose carpal tunnel. Ruined my husband's chance of treatment with his arrogance and reputation as the top guy in Ontario.

Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Midroni and staff carried out nerve conduction tests on me in 2015 and with worsening conditions in 2016 and referred me to Dr. C.S. Wright at Sunnybrook Hospital for carpal tunnel surgery. My experience was totally positive and I am hoping with forthcoming surgery to recover full use of my hands. Bill Mahaney, Thornhill, Ont.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Simply awesome....The testing was phenomenal. I got answers to things I needed to know. Thank you so very much. See you October 18th

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

amazing bedside manner. down to earth and very easy to talk to. patient and answered all my questions. :)

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

left his office with all my questions answered and not rushed thank you Dr. Madroni you were worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Excellent care, excellent bedside manner. Creates trust.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

He saved my life and has taken care of me for 2 years . Couldn't ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016