You may also like

Ratings for Dr. JAMES R. Zora

My husband and I have been patients for over 20 years and always satisfied. But we were very disappointed when we arrived for an appointment and we were told he retired. This was very unfair to his patients who were not notified. I hope he's happy but we are not.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Have been going to Dr Zora for over 30 yrs. When living in Ohio for 4 years, I still drove all the back to Pgh just to have Dr Zora work on my teeth. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

not as professional as I heard, not a fan. not going back. not a nice staff. the only thing that was interesting was the decor

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE, MY HUSBAND IS THE BIGGEST BABY BUT LOVES DR. ZORA. VERY NICE, FRIENDLY, CALMING AND STAFF IS SO ACCOMMODATING. PUNCTUAL AND INFORMATIVE, THE HYGENISTS ARE SO FRIENDLY, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST AND HAVE OVER AND OVER. HE IS A REAL DENTIST. NICE CRISP STARCHED SHIRTS AND VERY PROFESSIONAL YET DOWN TO EARTH.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Wonderful Dentist and staff, answers all your questions, nothing is hidden, if you need work done he gets all in line, very knowledable, he makes you feel very comfortable and is gentle. Won't go anywhere else and highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. JAMES R. Zora's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been patients for over 20 years and always satisfied. But we were very disappointed when we arrived for an appointment and we were told h..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been going to Dr Zora for over 30 yrs. When living in Ohio for 4 years, I still drove all the back to Pgh just to have Dr Zora work on my teeth. Wouldn't..."

February 5, 2015
  • First Name changed from "JAMES" to "JAMES R."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "PITTSBURGH" to "Pleasant Hills"

August 11, 2013