Ratings for Dr. Herbert Pardell

This doctor is rude and don't listen. Make your wait and above all is not capable of listening. Thinks he knows it all.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. pardell is a very experienced and great physician. I have been under his care for well over a year for HHV-6 and EBV infection. His 50+ years of experience is a gift to his patients. He takes an alternative approach and gets to the root of the illness, not just treating symptoms. I highly, highly recommend this doctor,

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

I have seen Doctor Pardell a couple of times now, i went to him and he did blood tests that no other doctors had done before. I was pleased with that. When the results came back he wanted me to take about 10 differant vitamins. The vitamins were for candida (yeast) and my lab test was negative for the candida (yeast), it makes no sense. The office staff, some are nice and some are plain rude. I dont think i will further my healthcare there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2008

I am a new patient and sought a physician who was informed on bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. I found him to be very knowledgable and ran appropriate lab tests that my endocrinologist had not run. The result is that I feel great after 45 days on his prescriptions. He is well informed not only in Pharmaceutical Rx products, but also in natural supplements and bioidential compounded formulations. He is easy to talk to and listens to your concerns and answers all questions. I feel fortunate to have found him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Previous poster is SOOO accurate. This guy is crazy, he will put anyone on thyroid medication. He should not be a doctor and is extremely rude and incompetent and his advice is dangerous. He puts you on such high doses of thyroid meds and doesn't see a need to listen to blood work saying you are on too much and tell you just to keep taking high doses of medication and to take lots of beta blockers to counteract the effects of excess meds. I can't understand why he is allowed to practice considering his previous lawsuits. Such a shame to have someone like this able to practice medicine on the public and I mean "practice" in every sense of the word! Office staff is a total joke. Oh yeah and he totally tries to put that Leap program on you so he can make some more $$$ off you.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Dr Pardell diagnosed me with a thyroid problem, despite 5 previous Drs. conclusion I did not after blood tests based on me taking my temp under my arm for 5 days upon awakening. He continued to increase the dosage. I was having serous reaction ( hand shaking uncontrollably, rapid heart beat, chest pains, retaining fluid,restless sleep) and still insisted I stay on the tyroid. He had me wear a heart monitor for 1 month. Blue Cross refused to pay and after I discontinued to thyroid medication, my symtoms went away. I am now under a Cardiologist care and he refused to forward my records to the Cardiologist. They will not accept my phone calls. They're Leap test for food allergies was inaffective and inaccurate also. He should not be practicing anymore. His office is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2006

Dr. Herbert Pardell's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1958)

Avmed