Ratings for Dr. Howard J. Mason

Mason is a rude arrogant man with terrible bedside manners. My husband had a cut on his backside that wouldn't heal. I took him to Mason and showed him the cut. Got no reaction not even send him to someone who could do something for him. To him it was no big deal even after I told him he has had it for over 2 months and wouldn't heal. Well it was a big deal. He ended up in the hospital for over a month. By then it was too late it had spread up his back and was dead skin. On July 18th 2016 he passed away from a septic infection. Thanks jerk for making me a widow. I blame you for his death because you did nothing

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

rude and pompous

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

This is by far the worst Doctor I have ever seen in my life. My husband went in with shortness of breath weakness and severe edema in both legs. He run an EKG and said well it shows you've had a heart attack sometime in your past but let's get you treat for your upper respiratory infection and come in on Monday to run some tests. He gave him 3 drugs that worsened him and the next night his is in the hospital with heart failure. Only 10 % function, his lungs, liver and kidneys were shouting down. He coded. Thank God for the cardiologist that happened to be there checking on his patient. He took over and saved his life. By the way, we found out that if you are not one of his elite private boutique patients paying a base fee of $4000 a year, he will not even come to the hospital. He is a horrible arrogant rude human being.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Mason has been my primary care physician for the last six years. He is an excellent doctor. He listens and answers any questions I have. He and I do not see eye-to-eye on everything, but he is always willing to discuss my concerns when I disagree with him. He has diagnosed myself and my husband accurately. Because of Dr. Mason's diagnosis, my husband can actually walk upright! I am amazed at how many negative reviews are here. Maybe if your doctor disagrees with you, you should keep an open mind. Just because you disagree with someone, doesn't mean he is wrong. Additionally, perhaps you should research the University he attended before you condemn it for being unAmerican

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

worst doctor i have ever dealt with. took my son for chronic abdominal pain after being recommended to dr. mason.he told my son that "it was all in his head" other posts about his specious degree don't surprise me. stay away.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Great office staff, location, and doctor. I felt he really cared about what was going on with me and gave me great direction. i am thankful for him and would recommend him to everyone i know. thank you dr mason

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Mason Literally saved my life. I was given a clean bill by a cardiologist in town, but Dr. Mason insisted that I have an angiogram. The test showed I was months away from a major coronary. If it hadn't been for his warning, would not be here today. Many patience want easy answers to their complaints. Dr. Mason is very direct and truthful as to what needs to be done. He doesn't sugar coat things, but he is an excellent professional for those who want to live a healthy and long life.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

While the office staff was excellent, we have found another doctor I like better. After over a year with Mason and my last visit I was so dissatisfied with the dr. I went over to an urgent care walk in and was treated correctly. I also appreciate that the new Dr. has been trained in the US.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

parking and location very easy, dr is arrogant at best but what doctor isnt? the staff is great. i felt i could ask them anything and they listened to what i had to say. the girl in the front is great and i like that they drawn blood right there. beats waiting at quest any day!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Dr. Howard J. Mason's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1981)