Ratings for Dr. Don M Henry

Dr Henry saved my child and wife's lives! He is smart and knowledgeable in his field. I cannot say enough good things about him. He is caring and makes you feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr. Henry actually delivered me as a baby! Now, he is my gynecologist and he is such a great doctor. He is gentle, makes you feel comfortable, and listens. He is very knowledgable and willing to answer questions without judging. I would tell anyone to go to him!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

He is intelligent, caring and takes time to answer questions understandably. He is gentle and.considerate. He insists he only delivers "beautiful babies ". A great choice for women of all ages.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Henry is very is a caring and wonderful person. He takes his time to listen to all of your questions without trying to hurry you out. I have been with Dr. Henry over 10 yrs. and my sister loves him too. Hooray!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Henry is clearly the best! Very professional,intelligent, up to date with medicine,and reassuring.Takes pride in the care he gives.I trust him 100%. Again just overall a great doctor !!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Henry is a wonderful doctor. He saved my baby's life by being cautious.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

Staff is very friendly and willing to accommodate my schedule. Dr. Henry is very easy going and very knowledgeable. He listens to my problems with patience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Don M Henry's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Delta Dental