Ratings for Dr. James Pearl

Dr. Pearl is a kind and dedicated professional. He spent countless hours caring for my dad while he was in ICU. Dr. Pearl took the time to help us understand the situation, and did everything he could. He is very knowledgeable and always aims to do his best. Our family is very grateful for Dr. Pearl.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Pearl is dedicated, knowledgeable, and caring. I was in the hospital when he was called for consultation. He came at 10 p.m. and he didn't kniw me. He treated my issue which got better immediately. He has been my doctor ever since.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

There were two occasions when my husband had severe lung issues due to complications from a bone marrow transplant. He absolutely knew how to take care of my husband in every way. He saw us as emergencies both times and we are so grateful for such good thorough care.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

He was very knowledgable about my condition, following a car accident. He saved my life! THANK YOU Dr. Pearl! I was impressed with all who took care of me!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

This is just another wonderful recommendation for Dr. Pearle who helped my Mother when she was alive. She had inhalers, defibrillators, blow measuring devices, and so as well as myself I have had Asthma since I was a little boy with the steamer and shots, and everything they could think of in the 50's. Today thanks to Dr. Pearle I am breathing clearly, just a touch of wheezing but that goes with the territory, he and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

he is an amazing physician. he gave us an extra 13 years with our mother. he was wonderful with her and cared for her. she felt so safe when he was in her presence. he is an einstein to our family. you can't find a better dr.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

As long as you don't need him in the short term he is a good doctor. Even as an existing patient he won't see me for almost 4 months, even though I am having lung issues now.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Excellant physician, very caring attitude, patients wait if necessary as he gets called to the hospital at times. He came to see me as a new patient, when I was in the hospital, at 10 p.m.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Dr Pearl is an excellent doctor, maybe the best I've ever seen. He's devoted, caring and extremely thorough. He invests time in maintaining patient wellness, as well as helping recover from illness.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

If you have severe lung issues, get this doctor. He is primarily a "Hospital Doctor", so his office hours are limited, and if he has an emergency, you may have to wait a while, but the man is a freaking genius. I admit to being biased, he saved my life, literally-other MD's said that there was nothing that could be done for me, but Dr. Pearl gave me a complete recovery.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. James Pearl's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)