Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Ilene Goldpin

Staff is horrible. Not at all responsible. Poor answering to your calls. They don't care your questions. Will not let you talk to doctors even in case of emergency for suggestions.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Goldpin is an extremely warm and knowledgeable person. Everytime I wanted to get in touch with her, I had absolutely no issues. She listens patiently and guides you well. Both my pregnancies had issues and she handled them very very well. Her staff follows up well. I would really recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Not very happy about response time to appt or to very urgent questions. Responds to phone calls days later. Thank goodness it turned out not life or death. Always running late and keeps patients waiting any where from 1/2 hour to an hour late. Not punctual at all. Staff is superb. They are why I go back

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I don't recommend Dr Goldpin to anyone who is pregnant and have lot of excitement and questions. 1)She is not a good listener and her staff does not respond properly. 2) *** Waiting time is too much.3) You won't listen anything from her on your reports, they say if anything wrong we will call you.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr Goldpin is so friendly, she even calls us back when there is a need. She called us more than the number of times we visited her office. She simple and caring. We were recommended to Dr. Goldpin by one of our neighbor. Once we got the first appointment, subsequent visits were so planned. In fact, we had two unplanned visits and many phone calls. Thanks you Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I will never return to this place..had a very hard time to get an appointment.Not at all satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I cannot stand that woman. She delivered my son and never asked me what his name was. READ CAREFULLY: At my 6 week appointment she never asked me about my son!!! She should not be delivering babies. I am only sorry that her name is permanently attached to my son's birth certificate.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

She is very knowledgeable and good. It is important for me that my OBGYN understands nature more than man made and human ego. Pregnancy is more natural, after all human body knows and programmed to do this naturally. Goldpin understands that, at the same time knows what to do when things are different. I had emergency C-section for my first child at 2:30am. In my understanding she is attending deliveries all most all nights of the year and I can understand why appointments has to be caught-up.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Dr. Goldpin is very kind with a warm personality who has always made me feel completely at ease. I love the nurse there and I truly feel important when I come in for appointments. She answers my questions thoroughly and doesn't "dumb down" her responses thinking I won't understand. While her punctuality is the one major complaint I have about her practice, overall I am very pleased with my experience with her as a doctor. I can't wait to delivery my baby in February with her!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

The nurse was absolutely thorough...but Doctor Goldpin has a stern, severe aspect to her personality, pushes what she wants; she caused me pain and made me bleed. she is a savage. will NEVER return.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Stephanie Ilene Goldpin's Credentials

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med, Lubbock Tx 79430 (Grad. 1986)