Ratings for Dr. Cory Scott Neumann

Dr. Neumann has always been wonderful to me every time I have an appointment. I don't go to the doctor very often, but when I do need to, he is always courteous and kind.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

husband was diagnosed in the er with acute appendicitis and haad no doctor so was given dr neuman. instantly the word alcoholic was thrown around only to discover he was type 2 insulin dependant.after seeing him upon discharge nothing was ever ever good enough, even though he'd lost 9lbs in 6 months.dr.neuman is the FAT NAZI!!! would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

We began seeing Dr. Neuman because he was the dr on call when my son was born almost 10yr ago. We loved him and he has been our family dr. ever since. He is personable, thurough, and just straight forward. No mumbo jumbo and a really nice guy. We drive from Peru to Logan just for him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2007

Love this guy - always has time to talk and answer questions - is very professional but personable. Office staff are sometimes a little rude - but they come and go :-) He has gotten me through some serious times and I appreciate his honesty and straight forward attitude.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2006

I found Dr Neumann by accident, due to a problem with another Dr. He saw me immediately on the same day I called and upon taking one look at me knew that there was a major problem. I was hospitalized immediately with another speicalist. Not only did my specialist see me in the hospital so did Neumann on rounds just to say hi. I have seen him for over 6 yrs and whenever there has been a problem from a minor cold to something major he has always been johnny on the spot to fixing the problem to down right hand holding so that I just feel better emotionally. I moved to another city a few years ago which puts me about 35 miles away from Dr Neumann but I refuse to change from him being my primary care physician THAT is how much I like him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2006

lacks empathy

flag | Submitted October 19, 2005

Dr. Cory Scott Neumann's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim