Ratings for Dr. Kevin B. Cleveland

I have nothing but high praise for Dr. CLeveland and the Campbell Clinic. He has been extremely helpful with both my knee operations- one arthroscopic the other a full replacement( right). I was so pleased with his work that I am having him do a knee replacement( left) in August. Follow ups have been excellent, all the staff and his personal assistant have been most helpful. I recently moved to Memphis and feel that it was one of the luckiest days of my life to have been put under Dr.Cleveland's care.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009

It took one month to set up an appointment. I was informed he would be an hour late and was told I could leave or wait. Having already waited a month to see him I decided another hour would not kill me. He did not listen. He suggested a therapy that both did not work and was not covered by my insurance. I could write a novella about my experience but I do not have time nor is there enough space. Do not waste your time or money with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Kevin B. Cleveland's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN