Ratings for Dr. William D. Keith

I have been a patient since 1999 have had various skin treatments laser hair removal, Sculptra, and other skin related vists. Dr. Keith has always been patient with me any million ???. I have sent family and friends to him and they have all been happy. I constantly get asked about my flawless skin and i always give the credit to Dr. Keith, and the ladys at the front desk are always very helpful and friendly giving me a ton of samples. If you have skin issues visit Dr. Keith he will take good care of you, im sure you will be happy with the results!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I've been going to Dr Keith on & off for almost 15 years. I have acne prone skin with dark pigmentation. I have referred so many people to him because of the fantastic results. When people see how much my face has cleared they ask how did I do it and I refer them. The wait is long so I recommend early appts.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Very knowledgeable Dr. He spends a good amount of time with his patients. He answers your questions and doesn't rush you, which in turn makes your wait longer, but when you see him, he's great. He was recommended to me by a co-worker who heard nothing but great things about him. Now, when I make appointments, I make sure they're VERY early, like 8 or 8:30 AM so I make sure I don't wait. If you go later in the day, chances are you'll be waiting more than an hour since he is usually over-booked. I like him very much and so I make sure to schedule very early appointments. My face is worth waking up extra early and making the drive through morning traffic on the 10 freeway!! Recommended!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. William D. Keith's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1973)

AHC