Ratings for Dr. Lourdes T. Santiago

I was very thankful to find Dr Santiago .she is a very great doctor she is very concerned about her patiens and listens to what they have to say .I find a lot of doctors don't but she was awesome .I went to her in regards to some cancer I had found on my leg and I could not get ahold of the skin Dr so I came to her to help me out with this situation when I told her about my ordeal with the doctor's office she became very upset along with me and she took things in her hands and contacted the other doctors she got the ball rolling so I was able to get into my doctor sooner than what they had scheduled me she's a wonderful doctor and I will continue to use her her staff is very helpful and caring I definitely would recommend her for anything you might possibly need in her field I love when she sees you she will hug you that's awesome I feeling as if I have a friendship not just a patient-doctor level .She also had help me with another issue and I couldn't find a Dr to help me because another Dr had done surgery before . She didn't hesitate on helping me she has been a true blessing in my life.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Santiago is an amazing and talented Doctor. After seeing three doctors with no answers, I was referred to Dr. Santiago. She is so warm and professional. She was able to give me answers after an exam and performed surgery. I'm healing nicely and going back to her office every week or two. I'm so thankful to have met her and have her as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I have recommended Dr Santiago to a lot of my friends, she is kind, helpful and really listens to the patient and addresses all concerns. She is a 5 star doctor.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

An amazing doctor! Extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I feel the same way about her wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Best doctor I have ever been to. Knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. I can't say enough good things about her!!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

The Best colorectal surgeon . Best side manners . Excellent skills . She is awesome . I love her .

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

She did surgery on me and after let me bleed bad too long that it caused me to perforate and end up with peritonitis,ileostomy, major infections,months in and out of hospital,I ended up prolapsing again because of previous surgeries now I'm unable to have anymore surgery and left with permanent disabi,ity, very dissapointed. I trusted her

Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr Santiago is one of the nicest Dr.s I have ever had. She is very helpful and polite and caring. She is easy to talk to which is good since lots of the things she deals with aren't really pleasant things to talk about.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Santiago is a skilled surgeon and an exceptional doctor and charitable human being. She always has the time to put her patients as ease and answer their questions in easily understood terms. She truly cares about her patients and I would recommend her highly!!! Her receptionist and nurses are all very personable. The only negative at all, was it took some time to get some of my insurance documents taken care of, but in light of the quality of care, this was only a minor inconvenience.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

I LOOOOOOOOVE Dr. Santiago!!! I've been through seven different colorectal surgeons and she blew them all out of the water. Absolutely wonderful. I'm a nurse and I tell everyone with GI problems to go straight to her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr. Lourdes T. Santiago's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL