Ratings for Dr. Janee Diane Steinberg

Good Doctor, knowledge, friendly. staff could use more training, they were rude.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

When no other Dermatologist could stop my psoriasis, Dr. Janee Steinberg had me try the new Eximer laser which just about has me cured. I have suffered from this condition for years, and now Dr. Steinberg changed my life. She truly is "A Laser Queen".

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

Dr and her staff could not be more caring courteous She has done the impossible many times I Can recommend her highly

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

After consulting with several doctors, I met Dr. Janee Steinberg. Dr. Steinberg could not have been nicer and she had the most incredible bedside manner. Nothing was too much rtrouble for her, and she took as much time as I needed. Many other doctors told me that they were unable to take care of my skin condition and that I had to live with it. Dr. Steinberg patiently worked with me over 6 months to finally make me look almost picture perfect. After reading the other comments, I would advise anyone reading them not to believe them. People go price shopping for cheap prices....and what they get is cheap results. Thank you Dr. Steinberg for heloping me when noone else could.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

my experience in the office was aweful. i waited 2 hours to be seen and the nurse was rude and didnt know what she wasdoing. i had 4 different nurses come in and out as i was there and did not make me feel comfortable because each nurse didnt know where the other one left off, when the doctor finally came in she barely listened to a word i said all she did was try and sell every cosmetic treatment and product under the sun. i am only 34 and dont think i need to spend6000 which is what my total would be for the laser she recc. after she spent a long 5 minutes with me a very inappropriately dressed lady came in to try and continue to sell me the laser and products. all she did was make me inconfortable and she really could have used some more cloithing over her chest and stomach. the office was aweful and i would NEVER tell anyone to go there. they are only after your money and dont care about the patients. its like a factory in there and i am shocked she calls herself a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

After seeing many Dermatologists and COsmetic Surgeons, I found Dr. Steinberg and what a blessing it was. I was so depressed with many of my ugly lesions and uneven skin color, and Dr. Steinberg took the time to trhoroughly examine me and develop a treatment plan that was able to fit within my budget. I understand how hard it is to spend time with me as her schedule is extremely busy........no wonder, because she is such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

From the first encounter on the phone, I experienced friendly and helpful staff. I came into the office for my appt. and was greeted with a smiling face. The office is gorgeous. Dr. Steinberg was very professional and explained different fillers to me so I understood about them. I am thrilled with my result.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Had 3 visits, each visit Dr. gave excuse could not remove skin lesion for lack of time or lack of staff. Each visit, pushed cosmetic products and vitamins(overcharged)She is only interested in making money. I never got lesion removed, would not go back.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2007

After waiting for over an hour I realized the Doctor is only interested in my money. I went in for a simple skin exam and for the five minutes that she spent in the room with me she pushed many cosmetic procedures on me. I asked the cost and it was about $4000 for each procedure and I never received a skin exam.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2007

Photo Finish is what they called it. I can't wear a low cut top any more and no wants to fix it. She is so rude after she gets the money.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2006

Dr. Janee Diane Steinberg's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)