Ratings for Dr. David H. Herschthal

professional, knowledgeable, the only Dr. that I will allow to do my fillers

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

I have always had my Botox done in NY but after moving to S FL I found this Doctor through a friends referral, not only was I impressed by his aesthetic knowledge and very happy with my results from my botox treatment with him I trusted someone for the first time to do fillers, I've had more compliments since seeing him than I can count, and in the end I saved money. I would and do recommend this Doctor to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

It is true that this doctor no longer cares about his patients. I saw this doctor for several years just for annual skin checks and he initially put me on a wonderful skin care regiment. When I later explored options regarding injectables, he seemed pricey. Years passed and I was finally in the financial position to afford botox and restylane and allowed him to do it. I saw no difference in the area injected with restylane and went back. He gave me an argument that I just couldn't see the result but that it was there. I was very disappointed that I had spent over $1k and didn't notice a difference, and the doctor would not do anything more to satisfy a tenured patient :(

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

After reading the great reviews I was excited, but when I got there it was a whole other story. I waited an hour and ten minutes to see him for less than 10 minutes! He right away started writing prescriptions and wasn't explaining the causes of the condition (excema) or any other treatments to help the flares. In my opinion stay away from this guy if you're looking for some actual cures/treatments and not just another prescription!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

this doctor seems fantastic when you walk in his office, but overall does not care at all about you and will spend only a few minutes, while you want him to stay in the room and give you some more of his time . I say, STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

HE SAVED MY HUSBANDS SCALP FROM BEING ****ED BY ANOTHER DR. RESPONSIBLE, GREAT PERSONALITY, AND TAKES HIS TIME WITH PATIENTS. HE IS TRULY A GIFT.HE IS A DR THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTIONS WITH DETAILS AND EASY FOR ALL TO UNDERSTAND. BLESS YOU, DR. H.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Excellent and very knowledgeable. Nice personality and has a nice relationship with patients

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

This Doctor is very friendly and knowledgeable. He made me feel very confortable and confident of his care. He absolutely saved my husband's life by being suspicious of a tiny freckle that other dermotologists ignored. It was melanoma. I have already given his card to my primary Doctor so he can refer patients to him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Excellent Dermatologist. Fantastic personality.Takes extra time during procedures and explains every thing. No pain after procedures. I am in the medical profession and this doctor is the best !!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Dr. David H. Herschthal's Credentials

• Hebrew

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1976)

Healthnet