Ratings for Dr. David A. Bailey

I really feel comfortable with Dr. Bailey. I truly appreciate how calm, sweet, and attentive he is. He is a professional doctor with a heart for people. I really trust him. I'm 23 weeks pregnant and cannot imagine having anyone else as my OGYN

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Bailey is a great doctor. Excellent care of the people he works with and patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Doctor Bailey cares about his patients and his community. He is very calming when things become stressful. I would and do recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr Bailey is Awesome!! He delivered 3 of my children and i was very satisfied each time. Dr. Bailey is very caring and nurturing always having time for any and all questions or concerns. Great Dr!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Very good doctor. He always made sure that I was comfy in all situations and he never pressed issues. He gave me all the information that I needed and he actually seemed like he cared about me- not about getting his pay check like some other doctors. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to over women who are expecting. The hospital where he delivers is right next door to his office and the nursing staff at the hospital are nice and caring. The hospital itself is one of the best. I was in there for 4 days and I enjoyed the stay.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Great doctor. He was very helpul in every way, always asking if you have anything to add. He cares very much for your opinion as a parent, pregnant woman, or patient. Definitly would recommend him to anyone expecting.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. David A. Bailey's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in East China, MI